[EXPIRED] FS: Olympus 70-300, Panasonic FT-mFT adapter, ThinkTank StreetWalker

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by adam, Jul 27, 2010.

1. adam

adam Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Apr 21, 2010
    Maryland
    Olympus Zuiko 70-300 f/4-5.6 In excellent condition. Pristine glass. Includes hood, front and rear caps, original box, and manual. $225

Panasonic DMW-MA1 FT-mFT adapter. Perfect mechanically and electrically...some of the writing on the outside is rubbing off though. Includes original box. $110 (It works great with the 70-300...subtract $10 from the total price if you want both)

ThinkTank StreetWalker backpack I've used this maybe twice...I thought I wanted a bag that I could attach my tripod to, but it turned out that what I really wanted was a smaller tripod. As you can see from the pics, it's almost new...I'd have returned it if I made up my mind quickly enough. Includes original box. $110

All prices include shipping and PayPal within CONUS. Shipping to Canada at buyer's expense...shipping elsewhere at my discretion. PM me with questions or offers.

(These are the worst product pictures I've ever taken. My wife and I are in the process of moving and I didn't have room to set up my tripod. I swear the gear isn't this noisy in real life :smile: )

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. bilzmale

bilzmale Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

PM sent re 70-300.