[EXPIRED] FS Olympus 4/3 40-150mm f3.5-4.5 $90/shipped (ConUS)

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by pxpaulx, Jul 12, 2010.

1. pxpaulx

pxpaulx Mu-43 All-Pro Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    29   0   0

Jan 19, 2010
    Midwest
    Paul
    I won an auction on ebay for two regular 4/3 lenses - one I am keeping, the other is the olympus 40-150mm f3.5-4.5 lens. This is the kit lens from olympus' older models, and is the predecessor to the current 40-150mm f4-5.6 (the newer 40-150mm obviously has a slower max aperture). The lens has a faster aperture, and is solidly built.

I have tested it and it is fully functioning (including AF in AF-S mode - no CD-AF, as with most of the standard 4/3 lenses on m4/3). Note if you intend to use this with a micro 4/3 camera you will need either the panasonic or olympus AF adapter! This lens will NOT mount directly to the micro 4/3 mount!

The glass is in excellent condition, with no visible marks. The body is cosmetically in good to excellent condition. According to the person I bought the lens from, it was stored for several years - there is some dust built up in the crevices of the lens exterior, but it was stored with front and rear caps so the optics are in excellent condition. Front and rear caps are also included, no hood is provided (I don't think the kit lens originally came with one). I can post images if they are requested.

If you have any questions please ask! Along with feedback here, I also have over a dozen positive feedback at pentaxforums.com under the same username and over 300 on ebay (can provide name for reference on request). Shipping is included, insured via USPS priority mail within 1 day of payment received.

Since the lens is being sent fully functioning, as described and insured for the full value, no returns will be accepted. I pack well, and in the event of damage during shipment I will work with the buyer on a claim (never happened so far!).

Please send me a privage message if you are interested, thanks for looking.

2. pxpaulx

pxpaulx Mu-43 All-Pro Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    29   0   0

Jan 19, 2010
    Midwest
    Paul
    Bump, price lowered!