• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] FS: New Panasonic Leica 25mm F1.4 Summilux D lens

Buy/Sell feedback for MarkWon (4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkWon

Mu-43 Rookie
Just got this lens today. It was an order I had placed a while back when it was on backorder. I got the lens to use with a GH-2 but I no longer have the body so I have no need for the lens.

It was ordered directly from Panasonic. These retail for $899 on Amazon right now, if you can find it in stock. An amazing lens for the GH bodies or a 4/3 system.

$800 (paypal gfit), $15 shipping

Also have the Panasonic 4/3 to m4/3 adapter, also NEW in box. $80 shipped/paypalled.

Price for Both:
$850 (paypal gfit), $15 shipping. -$30 discount.

kevinparis

Cantankerous Scotsman

MarkWon

Mu-43 Rookie
Kevin, wonderful image. Yes, I think it is one of the best lenses for 4/3 or m4/3 system.

theflyer

Mu-43 Regular
curious how the 25/1.4 compares in physical size to the pan-leica 45/2.8.
does it balance well on the GF1?
thanks.
Andrew.

FOsteology

Mu-43 Rookie
Will this lens auto focus on the Oly :43: camera's? I believe (could be wrong) the f/2.8 pancake will..... but unsure on the f/1.4

MarkWon

Mu-43 Rookie
The lens will come with the Panasonic packing slip, it has full warranty, and I will also throw in a NEW Lumix UV filter. No different than a new one, only less $.

Streetshooter

Administrator Emeritus
Just a note for our members.
I personally know Mark. He lives 15 minutes from me.
We have done business together.
He's a good man.
Shooter

MarkWon

Mu-43 Rookie
Thanks for the recommendation Don.

Price Lowered:

$830 paypal/shipped (gift) for both the lens and adapter.
$760 for lens only.

MarkWon

Mu-43 Rookie
Final Price Drop: $810 shipped/paypalled (gfit) for Lens + Adapter.

MarkWon

Mu-43 Rookie
pms replied to.

I am swamped with work and will not be able to monitor this sale for the next few weeks.

Please consider this ad "INACTIVE" at the moment. It will be active again in a few weeks. Thank you for your understanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Top Bottom