1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] FS: New Panasonic G2 kit with 14-42 lens

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by CaliforniaBear, Dec 12, 2010.

1. CaliforniaBear

CaliforniaBear New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Dec 11, 2010
    I am selling a Panasonic G2 kit with 14-42 lens, with absolutely everything in the original packaging. I bought this last week as a foray into micro 4/3 but I've found out that this just isn't the body for me.

It has a full warranty -- (bought from an authorized dealer and I will supply the original receipt).

It is new, only used a few times over two days to make sure the camera worked and to see how I felt about the camera and its handling. There are no signs of use whatsoever.

I am asking $475 shipped from California to anywhere the continental US.

I am also selling a Pentax K to micro 4/3 adapter for $20 + shipping. This is the Rainbow Imaging adapter and it works and fits perfectly.