1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] FS - MINT HTC Desire Phone (UK O2)

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by cstevens, Oct 7, 2010.

1. cstevens

cstevens Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Feb 11, 2010
    UK
    Selling my HTC Desire Phone (upgrading to the HD), comes with 2 batteries, cradle, 16GB card, screen protector and HTC Leather case - all boxed as mint condtion, no scratches on screen and only used for 4 months (with care).

Upgraded to latest Froyo 2.2 firmware, this is an O2 Branded Phone so I assume locked to O2, bought from O2 as PAYG for £400 in June, so still under warranty....a gorgeous phone (I bought it instead of the iphone 4 when I got bored with my iphone 3G).

I am looking for serious offers around £285 including delivery to the UK Only (entire package cost me close to £500 4 months ago, so this is a bargin really)

Full Specs here - HTC - Products - HTC Desire - Overview