1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] FS: Mint EP-1 Body (UK)

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by astonandy, Nov 1, 2010.

1. astonandy

astonandy New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Sep 16, 2010
    NOW SOLD - THANKS!

I am completely smitten with the Pen system - light, portable, great quality, good lens range and the perfect complement to my Leica film camera in a travel kit. So now, to add to my four lenses I have bought a lightly used EP-2 and VF-2 as an upgrade to my fairly recent EP-1 which is now for sale.

Bought at Jacobs in Birmingham in June, the EP-1 camera body is in mint condition and comes boxed with instructions, all leads, Master2 CD, battery and charger. It has had a ZAGG screen protector on since new (easily removed if it's not your thing but indestructible from my E-3 and iPhone experience).

Can't really justify keeping the EP-1 (but I am keeping the kit 17mm) so am looking for £185 including RMSD. Thought someone may be interested from here or, like my other lenses it will go on eBay next week.

PM me with any questions.
    Andy