1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] FS: Mint Canon 30D + 18-55 Kit Lens

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by scantron, Feb 10, 2011.

1. scantron

scantron Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

May 10, 2010
    Camera Model: Canon 30D

Approximate age of Body: 3 years?

Body Condition: Excellent, near mint. 9.5/10. The factory sticky film is still on the screen and the top LCD!

Number of Shutter actuations: Not sure, low count.

Sale Includes: 18-55 kit lens (non-IS), 2 batteries (both Canon), Charger, original box, paperwork, CDs, A/V cable, USB cable, Strap- basically everything that came with the camera. 2 GB Sandisk Extreme III CF included, too.

Price: $400

Payments Accepted: Paypal

Possible Trades: None.

Shipping Methods Available (Ships From): UPS domestic.

Shipping Available To: USA

Item location: Chicago

Best Contact Method: PM

Feedback: I've bought a few lenses on POTN, otherwise I have 100% feedback on eBay. Been buying & selling on eBay for 10 years.

Reason for selling: This is a backup camera that I don't use enough to justify keeping it around. I use my E-PL1 more!

View attachment 157179
    View attachment 157180
    View attachment 157181
    View attachment 157182
    View attachment 157183