FS: Metabones M43 Adapter for GF1 G1 ...

lasjas

Mu-43 Regular
Hi, all,
Yes! I will give discount for this forums members.......welcome!!!!
but this adapter have black color only.....
Enjoy!!!!

G1 User

Mu-43 Veteran
HI, Pls direct contact me through ebay.....welcome!
opps, didn't know about this discount offer... No mater, I just bought one from you (eBay peterarbib)... Can't wait for it arrive... My Zeiss ZM 50mm f/1.5 Sonnar awaits :biggrin:
I will leave feedback here and on your eBay feedback.....

The Nomad

New to Mu-43
Too bad, I was not aware of the discount...

First I want to give my regards to all the members of this useful forum, for it is my first participation.

So, I was not aware of this discount. I am new in this forum and in using Micro 4/3 camera (Olympus E-P2).
I must say that the quality of the Metabones Leica M adapter is astounding. I received it yesterday from Lasjas shop on Ebay (my nick name on Ebay is jjbouhon) and could compare it with another one bought also on Ebay: the fixing of all my M lenses is perfect and tight on the Metabones one, particularly thanks to the springs in the mount. On the other one, it's not the same...

Now I'm looking at this new adapter for Contax G lenses. I got 28, 35, 45 and 90. They are among my favourite lenses, specially the 45mm. I would have liked that there would exist a digital Contax G2!

Lasjas, could you tell me if the 28mm will fit on my Olympus E-P2 with this adapter? I know that the other adapters can't do it because of the black plastic protection on this lens, unless we cut it.

And many thanks for your fast shipping.

lasjas

Mu-43 Regular
Hi, The Nomad,
Yes! This metabones contax G adapter can fit contax G 28mm Lens in your Olympus E-P2 without any modify, enjoy it!
Lasjas

uusunn

Mu-43 Rookie
wow! the 28mm fits without having to cut into it? that's huge! thanks for the metabones adapters! :thumbup:

lasjas

Mu-43 Regular
lasjas-

I received your adapter today in the mail. It's extremely well-made, but with a critical flaw. I am pretty confident that this is a manufacturing defect, and i'd love to see how we can get this issue resolved quickly.

I've described the problem in depth as possible here:
The GetDPI Photography Forums - View Single Post - Contax G to MFT adapter - anyone?
Hi, U,
I saw your post and video now and i think you have not lock your lens on adapter, anyway, i will send a install instructions to show how to lock the Lens.......thank you!
Lasjas

uusunn

Mu-43 Rookie
Thanks for the great support Lasjas. The lens adapter is excellent and it was my own fault for not knowing how to properly install the lens in the first place.

I want to say that I highly recommend the CONTAX G - M43 metabones adapter. It's a bit large, but the form definitely makes sense for great focusing. Focusing is very smooth, and the build quality is exceptional.

lasjas

Mu-43 Regular
That's good ! uusunn! Because i still making a instructions.......but i am very busy today......

Thank's Jonas too!

uusunn

Mu-43 Rookie
Quick update on the Metabones adapter. Had a few minutes to sit down and shoot the GF-1 with Metabones Adapter and a 45/2 Planar.

See the results here.

Lasjas, if you need me to proofread the instructions, I can definitely help you out with that. Writing is a strong point of mine and i'd be more than willing to help anyone who's going to buy this adapter via giving the right instructions. Let me know at waynesunn[at]gmail.com

lasjas

Mu-43 Regular
We have new Adapter for Sony NEX too..........cheer!

For Leica M Lens

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Bocephaline

New to Mu-43
I love the quality of the metabones adapters but why no Pen FT? I have several Pen ft lenses and love the image quality and size but hate the cheap adapter I have to use with my Panny GF 1. Please bring us a Pen adapter :smile:

lasjas

Mu-43 Regular
We have new Adapter for Sony NEX ..........cheer!

For Nikon F mount Lens

BillN

Mu-43 All-Pro
I sent you an email plus PayPal payment for a Contax G to M43 yesterday - for shipping to London, UK - did you get it OK?

Looking forward to using my 45/2

Thanks

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom