1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

[FS] Manfrotto 190XB Tripod Legs - Includes Cullman Padded Tripod Case

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by Pan, Sep 17, 2012.

1. Pan

Pan New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Jun 12, 2012
    NYC, NY
    I don't see many tripods up on here, wish I did though.

Anyway, I'm currently selling my baby, the Manfrotto 190XB. It came with a head but I'm keeping it for use on other legs. The legs have been great to me throughout my work and I'm sure it'll do the same for you. There are no nicks, scratches or anything of the sort. Legs lock and open smoothly and perfectly as well. Will ship in original box if you want to.

I'm also including the Cullman Padded Tripod carrying case. It's THE most comfortable bag I've ever come across and many others agree. it's like the strap is velvet on your shoulder. I'm going to miss it.

Anyway, enough of this sappy fest, I'm selling for $140 for shipping via Paypal Gift. Or $144 via Regular Paypal payment. Shipping included! Only selling to CONUS unless you're willing to pay for the international shipping, then I have no problem.

If you have any questions, let me know. I'll get back to you right away.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Pan

Pan New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Jun 12, 2012
    NYC, NY
    Bump for price change. Changed to $140 via Paypal Gift including free shipping, only to CONUS like previously however. $144 via Paypal Regular. It's going to go up on eBay unfortunately if no one would like it here. Let me know!