1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[FS] M4/3 & NEX Sale

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by SteveNunez, Sep 19, 2012.

1. SteveNunez

SteveNunez Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Oct 11, 2010
    South Florida
    Steve Nunez
    Hey guys, I have a few cameras you guys might be interested in;

Sony NEX5 (Black) w/18-55mm Lens- Boxed as new- has under 30 shots taken with it- will include box and all accessories and flash; $450

Panasonic G2- Used but in good condition: $225 (I think I have box and accessories...3 batteries are included!)

Panasonic GF1- mint,- under 50 photos shot (Boxed as new- will include all papers, accessories.) $225 (I put the 80mbps hack on it for incredible videos!)

Panasonic 45-200, Sharp, clean copy $200 (I think I have box)

Panasonic 14-42 Mega OIS (had a few of these- this one is my sharpest copy!) $100

Panasonic 14-45 ASP Mega OIS, Metal Mount, 'Must have" sharp lens for the m4/3 shooter $200

I may play with the cameras so the shot count might go up a slight bit- but these are all minty.........getting ready to plunge into video, thus the sales.

I prefer cash sale (I'm in Yonkers, just north of NYC) but Paypal is fine, e-mail me and we'll work out the fees and shipping.
    The prices are firm, so please no trades or lower offers.

steve@stevenunez.com

Note: I also have a Sony F717, Sony F828 and Sony TG1 HD camcorder- if anyone is interested- shoot me an offer.