[EXPIRED] FS: m.zuiko 14-42 that originally came with EPL-1

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by nxp3, Feb 26, 2011.

1. nxp3

nxp3 New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Feb 26, 2011
    Hello all,

I was on DPreview in the micro four thirds forum and wanted to sell soemthing. Someone mentioned that I should come here and post it. I don't sell stuff often so I don't have ebay account or anything.

I had an EPL-1 kit, which I bought the mzuiko 40-150, vf2, and panasonic 20 f1.4 for. Well, several weeks ago someone stole the camera with the vf2 and 40-150 on it. I just now replaced it with an epl2 kit. I can reuse everything else but I got two 14-42 lens now. So, I would like to sell the 14-42 originally came on the epl1.

This m zuiko 14-42 is in excellent condition. I've updated the firmware on the lens also. I will post some pictures for it later today. It's the black lens and have both lens cap.

Asking for $140. This include shipping. It will have to be some kind of traditional payments since I don't have paypal. Check, money order, or whatever we are both comfortable with. Once I receive payment, I will ship it out and provide tracking number.

The EPL-1 mzuiko 14-42 is optically very good. Build construction on the other hand isn't the best in the world. The focus and zoom aren't as smooth but that does not affect quality of picture in any way. This is same for all the 14-42 kit lens for epl-1 for those who aren't familiar with this lens or don't have this camera. So you should read reviews elsewhere about the lens before buying it if you are worried about the construction of the lens.

The money will go towards getting a replacement vf2 for my new epl2. If you have vf2 for trade or for sell please pm me also.

If you are interested in the lens and have any question about this lens just post it here and I'll be glad to answer.