[EXPIRED] FS: *Lower prices* Pansonic LX5, LX5 Leather case, Lowepro Apex 60AW

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by vincechu, Dec 7, 2010.

1. vincechu

vincechu Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Further price reductions - although I'm now begining to think I might keep/trade in the gear, I'll keep everyone informed should either of those 2 happen.

LX5 for £260

Everything for £290

Hi everyone,

LX5 - immaculate, as new condition, and has had a GGS optical glass screen protector (worth £10) on since new, has 9months of the warranty left. includes all original accessories (software, strap, manuals, cables etc). Asking for £300GBP fully insured, shipped worldwide.

Offical Panasonic LX5 black leather 2 part case - mint condition too, they seem to sell for £75 (excl. shipping) new. asking £60 shipped worldwide

Apex 60AW blue, also immaculate, fits the LX5 snugly, but has room for a spare battery, memory cards and the leather strap. provides a great amount of padding and has the useful all weather cover. sells new for £15-£20 so asking £10 shipped.

I'll consider all offers, at the moment I'll take £350 for everything (yes its the new price of a LX5 but you get accessories worth £100 too), fully insured shipped worldwide.

I prefer paypal gift, or bank transfer, buyer to add 3% for using normal paypal

Pictures are available upon request. but i can assure you everything is as described.

If you're in the UK i'll accept cash on collection and will offer a discount as you'll save me shipping costs.
  2. vincechu

vincechu Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

*Prices now dropped, as i didnt know the new prices of the LX5 have fallen since i last looked*

Evening bump ;-) now back to writing my two 4000 word essays :'(
    • Like Like x 1
  3. vincechu

vincechu Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Bump - prices lowered again and heading edited to reflect this
  4. vincechu

vincechu Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

photos are here:

lx5 + cases to sell - a set on Flickr

Apologies I dont have time to embed them here - need to get to the library at uni quickly, if I have time I'll add them to the top post.

I'm going to be extremely busy the next few days, due to me having essay deadlines. If anyone wants to buy the items, I'll probably only have time to post on saturday or next week. Or I might be able to pursuade my brother to help me post in the mean time.
  5. Fabrizio

Fabrizio New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Jun 30, 2010
    Hi i'm interested pm sent.