1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] FS: Lowepro Sideline Shooter Camera Bag $30

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by lkgroup, Apr 4, 2011.

1. lkgroup

lkgroup Mu-43 Rookie

0   0   0

Nov 10, 2010
    FS Lowepro Sideline Shooter Camera Bag. It has a heavy duty waist strap for hands free carrying. $30 Plus $10 Shipping. OR BEST OFFER

It has One large inner pocket with 2 built in elastic net pockets and 1 Velcro dividers. The lid has one long pocket and zipper on top for quick access and One outer zipped pocket and 2 side - mesh pockets plus Strong waist belt with large locking clasp and additional side adjustments. Also a double pull zippers all around Nice carrying handle on to

The Size Inner compartment approximately 13” length x 5” wide x 5.5” tall

This is a great, handy bag. It can easily be worn with a vest or backpack – simple to strap on and go.

This item is in very nice condition – gently used. The fabric looks great, elastic is strong, straps have no wear, and zippers work perfectly.

I am selling because I have to many bags, it is perfect for a 4/3rds camera and a few lenses.

Any questions let me know.

Leo

L Christoffer
    In Washington State

lowepro_mine_top.

lowepro_top_open_mine.

2. lkgroup

lkgroup Mu-43 Rookie

0   0   0

Nov 10, 2010
    Anyone have an offer.

Leo

3. tim

tim New to Mu-43

0   0   0

May 21, 2011
    Hi Leo, if it is available, please pm me.

4. lkgroup

lkgroup Mu-43 Rookie

0   0   0

Nov 10, 2010
    Yes I still have the Bag. I have used it lately and for a hip bag it works really well.

Leo

5. StudioHeraBell

StudioHeraBell Mu-43 Top Veteran

0   0   0

I have the same bag. I no longer use it.