• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED FS: LNIB Oly 75/1.8 (Silver), LNIB FL-600R flash | Location: USA | Ships: CONUS

Status
Not open for further replies.

yekimrd

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Mikey
Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
Selling
FS: LNIB Oly 75/1.8 (Silver), LNIB FL-600R flash

Prices
75/1.8 (Silver) -- 650usd Still available
FL-600R -- SOLD

Ships to
CONUS

Description
--- I have 2 excellent items for sale ---

1) A pristine 75mm 1.8 silver copy that comes with box, unfilled warranty card and manual for 675usd PP'd and shipped.

2) An FL-600r flash with box and paperwork only used twice for 215usd PP'd and shipped.

I have 100% feedback here, on FujiXSpot as Mikey, on Fujix-forum as mhuang, and on eBay as mhuang04 so buy with confidence. If you want to save a bit, we can also do PP gift (subtract 3% from the above prices) -- I believe I'm good for it.

Will also trade for a Fuji XF 56/1.2 (I know it's a long shot as this lens is still hard to find) or pristine copy of a Fuji XC 50-230/4.8-6.7 (black or silver doesn't matter).

PM me for any interest.

Thanks!

P.S. I'm going on a short vacay May 2 to 6 so please factor that in for anyone interested in purchasing the above items.

Payment accepted
  • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
  • Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection)
Shipping method
USPS Priority (optional insurance at buyer's expense)

Shipping charge
Included

Handling time
I swear I'll try the next day as much as I can

References
FujiXSpot: Mikey, Fujix-forum: mhuang, eBay: mhuang04

Additional comments
  • Open to trade offers
  • Will ship only to the address on the PayPal transaction details page
  • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
Acknowledgement
  • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

yekimrd

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Mikey
Thanks, duke!

Slightly adjusted down the price of the FL-600r as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Sale pending on the FL-600R to Doof Clenas.

75/1.8 still available.

DoofClenas

Who needs a Mirror!
Real Name
Clint
Money sent for the FL-600r.

Mikey's a great person to buy from...I bought my 45mm off of him back in 2012! That 75mm is a steal, I would have purchased that too, if I didn't already own one.

yekimrd

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Mikey
BUMP!!

FL-600R has been sold!

Thanks, Clint! Clint is an excellent buyer as well. He's always a pleasure to deal with.

- - - Updated - - -

No interest in the 75/1.8?!

BUMP for any night owls.

I can still send this out in the AM once payment's received if anyone's interested. Otherwise, I can mail it out on Wednesday, May 7.

yekimrd

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Mikey
Daily bump!

Odd that there's no interest in the 75/1.8 whereas I've sold everything else already. I thought it would be the first to go. :confused:

Oh well. :smile:

I'm on vacation but will be back on May 6, able to ship out May 7.

yekimrd

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Mikey
Daily bump

- - - Updated - - -

BUMP. Price adjustment on the 75/1.8. If it doesn't sell by Wednesday AM, it's headed to eBay. Get it while you can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom