1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] FS: Leica SF 24-D Flash Unit

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by jeffreybowman2k, Jan 7, 2011.

1. jeffreybowman2k

jeffreybowman2k New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Dec 31, 2010
    For sale is a Leica SF 24-D Flash Unit. It is in excellent cosmetic condition, and it works perfectly. I have used it sparingly (certainly no more than 50 actuations) since purchasing it from a Leica dealer 12 months ago. I have used it with success on my E-P2, but I recently downsized to the Oly FL-14.

As shown in the pictures, it will come with the original felt pouch and the original packaging.

Asking $325 all-in shipped anywhere in CONUSA. Paypal and MO ok.

By the way, although this is my first sale here, I have perfect feedback as a buyer/seller of high end audio equipment (my other vice) on audigon.com (here is a link, if you are interested: Audiogon Feedback

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]