1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] FS Legacy Macro Lenses NIKKOR & Zuiko

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by lkgroup, Oct 10, 2011.

1. lkgroup

lkgroup Mu-43 Rookie

0   0   0

Nov 10, 2010
    I have two macro lenses which the members might be interested in. If you would like more information or pictures of the lenses sent to you, let me know.

I have:

SOLD 1---55 F3.5 Nikkor Macro Manual which goes to 1:1 # 659485 Glass very nice, maybe some dust so 9/10 but a paint rub mark on the lens hood, so body 6/10 (doesn't affect use or quality at all.) $40 plus shipping. I used on my Nikon D700 with excellent results but I don't take close ups much.

1-- 50 F3.5 Zuiko Macro MC Auto Macro #137941 Very nice 8+/10 $65 plus shipping.
    I used on my Olympus OM-2n but use the 50 1.4 more, so this is extra.

Both have back caps and a filter included. Shipping $10 in USA, more overseas.

------------------

The Nikkor is sold but the Olympus Zuiko is still FS.

Leo

Let me know if you would like more info

Leo
    L Christoffer
    In Washington State
    lkgroup@gmail.com

2. lkgroup

lkgroup Mu-43 Rookie

0   0   0

Nov 10, 2010
    The Nikkor Macro is sold but the Olympus 50mm 3.5 Zuiko Macro is still For Sale.

Any interest let me know.

Leo

"1-- 50 F3.5 Zuiko Macro MC Auto Macro #137941 Very nice 8+/10 $65 plus shipping.
    I used on my Olympus OM-2n but use the 50 1.4 more, so this is extra."
    Edit/Delete Message