1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] FS: Legacy Lenses (Canon, Vivitar and Konica)

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by dixeyk, Dec 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dixeyk

dixeyk Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    74   0   0

Aug 9, 2010
    I have too many lenses and I've decided to get rid of the ones I am not using. I'll post photos as soon as I can and I can send photos as well. All the lenses are clean, with little or no dust, clean oil free aperture blades, no fungus and clear unmarked glass. I take PayPal and the prices all include shipping CONUS. I will ship worldwide but shipping will be a bit more (I can get quotes on a case by case basis). I am happy to make package deals. You can see my selling ratings on eBay as well (twobaglimit).

Konica 50/1.4
    It's in mint condition. Clean with super smooth focus action. Close focuses to about a foot. It's sharp, has good bokeh and the trademark Konica color. Comes with front and rear caps.
    $65 - SOLD

Konica 50/1.8
    Looks brand new. I got it on a trade. Pristine with smooth focus and clean oil free blades.
    $20 - SOLD

Konica 24/2.8 -
    Looks to be the second version of this lens (f2.8 - f16) Sharp and contrasty and close focuses to around 9 inches. It's in Excellent condition cosmetically. Mechanically it is mint but the rubber focus ring has a little tiny stain on it and there is some minor brassing on the body. Comes with a Konica leather case (real leather) a rectangular metal hood with leather case (marked 28 but it's the same hood as the one marked 24/28) rear cap and UV filter
    $100 - PENDING

Konica 28/3.5
    Nice, sharp in Excellent condition. Comes with Konica leatherette case. This is the later f22 compact version.
    $20 - Shipped CONUS

Konica 200/3.5
    Big lens with GREAT optics. The body has some paint loss and brassing. I'll call it a "user" lens. Comes with front and rear caps (front one is a cool metal Konica cap) + UV filter.
    $45 - SOLD

Vivitar 70-210/2.8-4 Macro lens (FD mount)
    It's in pristine condition and takes wonderfully sharp images. Looks like it has never been used. This one is tough to get rid of but I simply do not have the room or the need for this lens. Comes with front and rear caps and rectangular leather case. This is the 4th version made my Cosina.
    $45 - WITHDRAWN - I decided I like the lens too much too sell it. I'll find some way to use it.

Canon 50/1.4 (FD mount)
    This is an incredibly sharp lens. I am the original owner and it is in immaculate shape. Comes with front and rear caps.
    $80 - SOLD

Canon FD to m43 adapter
    Rainbow imaging adapter. Getting rid of all my FD lenses so I don't need it. Looks great.
    $20 - SOLD

2. dixeyk

Rating - 100%
    74   0   0

Aug 9, 2010
    I also have a AR to m43 adapter available...
    $20 - SOLD

3. dixeyk

Rating - 100%
    74   0   0

Aug 9, 2010
    Price drop on the 28/3.5

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.