1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

[EXPIRED] FS: Legacy Lenses (Canon, Vivitar and Konica)

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by dixeyk, Dec 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dixeyk

dixeyk Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    74   0   0

Aug 9, 2010
    I have too many lenses and I've decided to get rid of the ones I am not using. I'll post photos as soon as I can and I can send photos as well. All the lenses are clean, with little or no dust, clean oil free aperture blades, no fungus and clear unmarked glass. I take PayPal and the prices all include shipping CONUS. I will ship worldwide but shipping will be a bit more (I can get quotes on a case by case basis). I am happy to make package deals. You can see my selling ratings on eBay as well (twobaglimit).

Konica 50/1.4
    It's in mint condition. Clean with super smooth focus action. Close focuses to about a foot. It's sharp, has good bokeh and the trademark Konica color. Comes with front and rear caps.
    $65 - SOLD

Konica 50/1.8
    Looks brand new. I got it on a trade. Pristine with smooth focus and clean oil free blades.
    $20 - SOLD

Konica 24/2.8 -
    Looks to be the second version of this lens (f2.8 - f16) Sharp and contrasty and close focuses to around 9 inches. It's in Excellent condition cosmetically. Mechanically it is mint but the rubber focus ring has a little tiny stain on it and there is some minor brassing on the body. Comes with a Konica leather case (real leather) a rectangular metal hood with leather case (marked 28 but it's the same hood as the one marked 24/28) rear cap and UV filter
    $100 - PENDING

Konica 28/3.5
    Nice, sharp in Excellent condition. Comes with Konica leatherette case. This is the later f22 compact version.
    $20 - Shipped CONUS

Konica 200/3.5
    Big lens with GREAT optics. The body has some paint loss and brassing. I'll call it a "user" lens. Comes with front and rear caps (front one is a cool metal Konica cap) + UV filter.
    $45 - SOLD

Vivitar 70-210/2.8-4 Macro lens (FD mount)
    It's in pristine condition and takes wonderfully sharp images. Looks like it has never been used. This one is tough to get rid of but I simply do not have the room or the need for this lens. Comes with front and rear caps and rectangular leather case. This is the 4th version made my Cosina.
    $45 - WITHDRAWN - I decided I like the lens too much too sell it. I'll find some way to use it.

Canon 50/1.4 (FD mount)
    This is an incredibly sharp lens. I am the original owner and it is in immaculate shape. Comes with front and rear caps.
    $80 - SOLD

Canon FD to m43 adapter
    Rainbow imaging adapter. Getting rid of all my FD lenses so I don't need it. Looks great.
    $20 - SOLD

2. dixeyk

Rating - 100%
    74   0   0

Aug 9, 2010
    I also have a AR to m43 adapter available...
    $20 - SOLD

3. dixeyk

Rating - 100%
    74   0   0

Aug 9, 2010
    Price drop on the 28/3.5

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.