[EXPIRED] FS: Konica Legacy Glass and Lumix Bag

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by jedanie3, Mar 18, 2011.

1. jedanie3

jedanie3 Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Dec 3, 2010
    Clearwater, FL
    Selling my legacy lenses and bag, as i have decided a good P&S better suits my needs right now. Lenses and prices are listed below.

Konica 50mm f1.7- This lens is in perfect shape no scratches dust or fungus. Beautiful colors and very sharp. Small and lightweight even with adapter this lens is smaller than the kit lens. Asking $60 shipped.

Konica 200mm f3.5- This lens is again sharp with nice color. It is a large lens and heavy but with it's length has no problem with one had under the lens the other on the body. Body has a couple scratches but glass all looks good with a screw on uv filter already installed. Two cool features of this lens are the metal lens cap, and the built in slide hood. Asking $80 shipped.

Rainbow imaging Konica Ar to m4/3 adapter- $20 shipped but will through in if everything is bought.

Lumix brand three lens bag- This bag was big enough to fit both these lenses, kit lens and the 20mm with body and still be streamline enough to get me through a crowd, the bag is black with red trim and subtle lumix logo. Asking $35 shipped.

All payment through paypal as a gift please. PM me with any questions of if you would like pictures.