1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

[EXPIRED] FS: Konica Hexanon lenses and AR to m43 adapter

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by dixeyk, Oct 13, 2010.

1. dixeyk

dixeyk Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    74   0   0

Aug 9, 2010
    I love them but I have too many lenses and I've decided to just make my life simpler and go with one set. All these lenses have been shot with are in good shape have little or no dust, no marks that I can see, no scratches on the glass, no fungus and no oil on the aperture blades. I'll take pictures and upload them as soon as I can. All prices include shipping CONUS and PP fees. I'm open to offers and trades as well.

Konica 57/1.4 in EX condition. It's the older one with the black metal focus knob and the silver body. It comes with front and rear caps and UV filter. - $45 SOLD

Konica 28/3.5 in EX+ condition (bought from Greg Weber). It comes with front and rear caps, leather case, rectangular metal lens hood (also with leather case). The first 4 in this set were taken with the 28/3.5 - $50 SOLD

Konica 40/1.8 in Mint condition with rear lens cap and UV filter. It is absolutely gorgeous shape. - $45 SOLD

Konica 135/3.2 (probably the best of the Konica 135s). It looks like it has never been used. It comes with front and rear caps - $35 SOLD

Okay then since I'm getting out of the Konica lenses entirely...Konica AR to m43 adapter. Its nice and clean. Its an RJ Camera adapter I bought it about 6 months ago. It has some marks on the chrome from mounting lenses. - $30 PENDING

Konica 50/1.7 in EX condition. - $11 SOLD

2. dixeyk

Rating - 100%
    74   0   0

Aug 9, 2010
    So no one is interested in the Konicas? The prices include shipping AND PayPal fees.

3. dixeyk

Rating - 100%
    74   0   0

Aug 9, 2010
    Added a new lens and dropped some prices.

4. crashwins

crashwins Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0

Oct 13, 2010
    Northampton, MA
    Hi
    I might be interested. Do you have any pictures? I'm trying to get some older lenses for my Lumix L1 -- I assume I'd need an adapter for these since these aren't 4/3s

5. crashwins

crashwins Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0

Oct 13, 2010
    Northampton, MA
  6. dixeyk

Rating - 100%
    74   0   0

Aug 9, 2010
    Only the Adapter left and I reduced its price (realizing I had it too expensive).