1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] FS: Hexanon 57mm f/1.2 w/adapter [$350]

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by G. Thomas, Aug 18, 2010.

1. G. Thomas

G. Thomas New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Aug 17, 2010
    Ohio, USA
    I've got a nice Hexanon 57mm f/1.2 with a micro 4/3's adapter. It's in good shape with no mark on the glass or dust that I can see. The aperture and focus rings turn smoothly with no problems. I'll perform a closer inspection with better light later tonight, but I don't remember seeing any marks on the body. It's a nice lens to use on m43 bodies with it's f/1.2 light gathering capability. I sold my GF1 and don't need this lens anymore. Please give it a good home!

I'm asking $350 (OBO) Paypal'd and shipped in the lower 48 US. I don't mind shipping overseas, but we'll have to negotiate shipping costs since it does cost more and I actually have to make a physical trip down to the post office. :)

I have excellent feedback at eBay and fredmiranda.com if you're worried about that. Send me a message and I'll point you to my feedback.

2. G. Thomas

G. Thomas New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Aug 17, 2010
    Ohio, USA
    Still available and open to offers!

3. hiepphotog

hiepphotog New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Aug 29, 2010
    Is it still available? I'll take it.