1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

[EXPIRED] FS: GH1 Body only, Mint (not-hackable) - $380

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by pxpaulx, Mar 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pxpaulx

pxpaulx Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    29   0   0

Jan 19, 2010
    Midwest
    Paul
    Item for Sale
    Panasonic GH1 Body, box and all accessories

Asking Price
    $380.00

Item Location
    Twin Cities, MN

Item Description
    I bought this camera at the beginning of February, because I missed and enjoy the Micro 4/3 format! Unfortunately, as great as the GH1 is, I prefer the IBIS in the Olympus cameras, and will be using the funds from the sale to help purchase an E-pl2 kit. I already sold my panasonic 14-42mm lens on ebay, this listing for the body only (note: the camera is also on ebay, the auction will not be removed until payment is received if sold here on the forum).

The original box, all documentation, cables, strap, battery and charger are all included along with the camera body.

I can post pictures if necessary, but there are no marks or signs of use - I have taken less than 50 photos about 20 minutes of video with the camera in total. I have plenty of feedback here, as well as at pentaxforums under the same username.

If you have any questions, or would like me to take a few photos of the camera, please ask!

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
    Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
    Selling

Item Condition (Key)
    Used
    Mint

Shipping Destinations
    Worldwide

Shipping Charge
    Included for US, PM for Int'l (will give $20 credit towards int'l shipping)

Shipping Services
    USPS priority mail (US), USPS Express Mail (Int'l - note: full value will be declared for my security and insurance purposes, no exceptions)

Accepted Payment Types
    PayPal (fees are included)

Return Policy & Additional Details
    Since the camera body will be shipped fully insured and as described, no returns will be accepted. The camera warranty card will be supplied along with other documentation. You can check my feedback here as well as on ebay under the same username.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.