• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] FS: GH1 Body only, Mint (not-hackable) - $380

Status
Not open for further replies.

pxpaulx

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Paul
Item for Sale
Panasonic GH1 Body, box and all accessories

Asking Price
$380.00

Item Location
Twin Cities, MN

Item Description
I bought this camera at the beginning of February, because I missed and enjoy the Micro 4/3 format! Unfortunately, as great as the GH1 is, I prefer the IBIS in the Olympus cameras, and will be using the funds from the sale to help purchase an E-pl2 kit. I already sold my panasonic 14-42mm lens on ebay, this listing for the body only (note: the camera is also on ebay, the auction will not be removed until payment is received if sold here on the forum).

The original box, all documentation, cables, strap, battery and charger are all included along with the camera body.

I can post pictures if necessary, but there are no marks or signs of use - I have taken less than 50 photos about 20 minutes of video with the camera in total. I have plenty of feedback here, as well as at pentaxforums under the same username.

If you have any questions, or would like me to take a few photos of the camera, please ask!

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Mint

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
Included for US, PM for Int'l (will give $20 credit towards int'l shipping)

Shipping Services
USPS priority mail (US), USPS Express Mail (Int'l - note: full value will be declared for my security and insurance purposes, no exceptions)

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal (fees are included)

Return Policy & Additional Details
Since the camera body will be shipped fully insured and as described, no returns will be accepted. The camera warranty card will be supplied along with other documentation. You can check my feedback here as well as on ebay under the same username.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom