• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] FS: GF1, viewfinder, LX3

Buy/Sell feedback for paulspackman (7)

paulspackman

New to Mu-43
SOLD: GF1 and viewfinder. Thank you.
LX3 still available.

All in good condition with normal wear.

GF1: 275.00 [body only]
Viewfinder: 100.00
LX3: 250.00

CONUS only. Shipping included. Paypal preferred.

The GF1 comes with everything, but no box.
Viewfinder has only been used once.
LX3 with everything, including box.

I am selling because I have a use the GH1 more frequently because I am just used to a build in viewfinder and like the articulated viewfinder. I do like the GF1 with just the 20 mm, which I am keeping. The Southern California sun just makes the LCD hard to view and with the external viewfinder it isn't that much smaller than the GH1. Really, just too many cameras and lenses.

paulspackman

New to Mu-43
Reduced price:
GF1: Good condition, always had LCD protector, 250.00
LVF1 viewfinder, 80.00
LX3: 225.00
CONUS, PAYPAL, SHIPPING INCLUDED

D

Discomonkey

Turns out I cannot send PMs just yet, so here was my original PM:

Hi there,

I'll take the GF-1 from you for $250. Would you be willing to ship to Canada? If not, it's not a problem, I have an address in Niagara Falls, NY where I can have it shipped.

Let me know,

Thanks,

Mike

Latest threads

Top Bottom