• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] FS: GF1, E-P2, Tamron 500mm mirror, Meade 1000mm mirror

Buy/Sell feedback for robzr (4)

robzr

Mu-43 Regular
GF1 body barely used, mint condition in all respects, like new. With box and all original material. Screen protector on the LCD. Cleanest used GF1 you'll find. $425

E-P2 body. I decided I like the GH1 more and have no need for it. I bought it a couple weeks ago, used it about twice, I prefer my GH1 and with the size of the VF2 added on, I don't see a size advantage. Black chrome, looks like new, it practically is, there are probably 50 shots through it. With box and all original materials - battery, charger, neck strap, manuals, cds (everything except kit lens & EVF). $625.

500mm f/8 Tamron 55BB Mirror. Looks new, it is beautiful and in perfect condition, with carrying case. Makes for a 1000mm equivalent lens, take some super telephoto shots with your m43rds camera. I have used it handheld in good sunlight on a GH1 (no IBIS) and it was usable; although it is easier on a tripod. This is the cleanest 55BB you will find, it looks new. This is a fun lens for m4/3rds, it's small and I think it's even lighter than the 14-140mm. The 55BB is an optically improved version of the 55B. $235

Vivitar 70-210mm f2.8-f4.0 Series 1 mk 3 (the good one) in FD mount. Very sharp and great contrast and a reasonable size (much smaller & lighter than my Tokina 80-200mm f2.8). Focuses with a little more resistance than it should, but is totally perfect, in optically perfect condition. Body looks great except for a couple marks. Asking $75.

Meade 1000mm mirror lens with a T-mount. f/8 I believe. White, helical focus and tripod mount. Good for astrophotography, or serious telephoto. $110 with a m43 adapter.

Pics of some (not all but will post more) on my flickr account Flickr: robzr's Photostream

Rob

SS32

New to Mu-43
Is the GF1 still for sale? I would PM you, but just registered, and need some posts first.

Latest threads

Top Bottom