1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED FS: GF-1 body and LVF-1 | Location: Ohio, USA | Ships: CONUS

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by beanedsprout, Jun 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. beanedsprout

beanedsprout Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0

Apr 13, 2013
    north central Ohio
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> FS: GF-1 body and LVF-1
    </br>Prices</br> <s>$200</s> $180
    </br>Location</br> Ohio, USA
    </br>Ships to</br> CONUS
    </br>Description</br> Up for grabs is a nicely used GF-1. No clue on actuations, if someone can tell me how to pull the number after a reset I can let you know. More than a few thousand by me and I bought it used. Still in great shape. Comes with LVF-1, caps, some boxes, no SilkyPix sorry. Was part of a kit but I never got the lens. Two OEM batteries, charger, body cap, just found the hotshoe protector, comes with the neckstrap too. Looking to fund another GX-1 for a backup camera.

Minor dings here and there, but camera is optically flawless. I took a sharpie to the front white letters but it didn't hold up to well. Overall 9/10. Has a plastic stick-on LCD protector that's in great shape, which is what all the smudges are on in the picture. LVF works great but there's a bit of dust stuck in it, you can only see it with your eyes about 6 inches away from the screen, but during normal use you can't see any dust at all. Again optically perfect.

_1040716.
    _1040699.
    _1040708.
    _1040700.
    _1040701.
    _1040702.
    _1040717.

I really don't want to sell it but I can't justify having four M4/3 cameras around, plus a handful of film and a few point and shoots that I never use.

Might be willing to trade even up for a GX-1.

Thanks for looking.
    </br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)
    • Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection)
    Shipping method</br> USPS priority
    </br>Shipping charge</br> Included
    </br>Handling time</br> 1-3 days
    </br>References</br> good feedback here, ebay: swordfish2cowboy
    </br>Additional comments</br>
    • Open to trade offers
    • Will ship only to the address on the PayPal transaction details page
    Acknowledgement</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. beanedsprout

beanedsprout Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0

Apr 13, 2013
    north central Ohio
    price drop bump

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.