COMPLETED [FS] Fujifilm X100 + Extras | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by pykers, Oct 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pykers

pykers Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

May 8, 2012
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> [FS] Fujifilm X100 + Extras
    </br>Prices</br> Fujifilm X100 and accessories: $750 (includes PayPal fee)
    </br>Location</br> USA
    </br>Ships to</br> USA
    </br>Description</br> Hi all,

I've decided to go "all-in" with Micro Four Thirds which means everything else must go. I've had this Fujifilm X100 for less than three months which I purchased direct from Fujifilm. This has a 23 serial number so this is a pretty new camera, no SAB issues here. I would say it has less than 300 shutter actuations.

Condition:
    The camera is in flawless condition. A screen protector and b+w MRC Digital Slim filter have been on this camera since I first took it out of the box. If you packaged this camera back up in the box you wouldn't be able to tell that it was ever used.

Included Items:
    This sale includes the X100 camera body, all original accessories, box/packing materials, paperwork and software. Except for the battery and charger, all accessories have not been touched and are still in their original packaging. I'm also including a B+W MRC UV Digital filter, JJC filter adapter, JJC hood, and a custom Gordy's wrist strap.

Trades:
    I would only consider trading for a Panasonic/Leica 25mm f/1.4 DG + cash to make up the difference. I'm only looking for PL25mm in flawless condition with all of the original goodies...a nice filter would help too :smile:

As you can see, I'm new to the site so I have 0 feedback. I've been buying and selling online for years now and I have 100% positive feedback on eBay (UN: skippy-jim-flapjacks). Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions or concerns with anything regarding this post.

Please note that there is an air bubble under the screen protector which can be seen in the photos. As you can clearly see, I'm terrible at putting those things on.

</br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    Shipping method</br> USPS or UPS
    </br>Shipping charge</br> $20
    </br>Handling time</br> 1-2 Business Days
    </br>References</br> eBay Username: skippy-jim-flapjacks
    </br>Additional comments</br>
    • Open to trade offers
    • Will ship only to the address on the PayPal transaction details page
    • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
    Acknowledgement</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. pykers

pykers Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

May 8, 2012
    SOLD!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.