1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] FS/FT: Olympus VF-1

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by oldskoolboarder, Mar 11, 2011.

1. oldskoolboarder

oldskoolboarder Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Jul 20, 2010
    I have a VF-1 that I've used for about 4 months. No box but in very good condition. Moved on to the VF-2.

$45 shipped. Also willing to trade for your legacy glass, make me an offer.

2. oldskoolboarder

oldskoolboarder Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Jul 20, 2010
    Bumpity bump

3. berkshiregrl

berkshiregrl Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Mar 26, 2011
    Berkshires
    Peg
    I'd like to buy it

as long as I'm correct in believing it will work fine with the Olympus E-PL1 that I've ordered. I'm new to this world, just stepping up from fixed lens zoom P&S's that have left me wanting better pic quality. Anyway, would like to start with a more traditional VF before i try and take on anything electronic. That was my one concern about the PL1, that there was no VF but I assume this will do the job. I do have a PayPal account so I can use that if you e-mail me your info.

4. Hikari

Hikari Mu-43 All-Pro

0   0   0

Nov 26, 2010
    The finder shows a simple frame for a single focal length. It was designed for the Olympus 17mm lens, but the frame works with the 20mm Panasconic lens perfectly.