1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

[FS] FS/FT: Olympus E-M1 BNIB | Location: USA | Ships: CONUS

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by Promit, Oct 14, 2013.

1. Promit

Promit Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Jun 6, 2011
    Baltimore, MD
    Promit Roy
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> FS/FT: Olympus E-M1 BNIB
    </br>Prices</br> $1350 OBO
    </br>Location</br> USA
    </br>Ships to</br> CONUS
    </br>Description</br> I'm going to jump the gun slightly here -- I expect an Olympus E-M1 to arrive this week. I do not have it yet. Through a weird sequence of events, I wound up with quite a lot of store credit to **********, a smaller but reputable New York based dealer. I've decided that the E-M5 is good enough for me and would like to cash out.

This is for a brand new in box, never opened never touched Olympus E-M1 body. I will include the original receipt. I will not mangle any UPC codes. I will not register. It will be as if you bought the camera direct, which means you will be eligible for all applicable rebates, promotions, and warranty coverage. I am looking for $1350 OBO. I am open to fair offers. I am also interested in trades for full frame cameras, ideally a D600 body (with original receipt). If you'd like to trade some other full frame body, contact me and we'll chat. (D700 or 5D2 maybe?)

Payment through Google or Amazon preferred, or even a check or bank transfer - Paypal is really a last resort but possible.
    </br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)
    • Personal check
    • Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection)
    • Bank transfer (no buyer protection)
    Shipping method</br> USPS insured
    </br>Shipping charge</br> included
    </br>References</br> - ebay: promitroy
    </br>Additional comments</br>
    • Open to trade offers
    • Open to reasonable offers below asking price
    Acknowledgement</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. absolutic

absolutic Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Jan 21, 2011
    lets talk.....

3. Promit

Promit Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Jun 6, 2011
    Baltimore, MD
    Promit Roy
    Just to clarify -- I do not have the camera now and cannot promise a date (the store told me this week but we'll see). Second, I will not finalize a deal until the E-M1 is physically in my possession. I feel that is safer for everybody.