[FS] [FS/FT] Olympus 12-40mm f2.8 zoom lens | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by thedigitalcruiser, Feb 20, 2014.

1. thedigitalcruiser

thedigitalcruiser New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

May 7, 2012
    Playa del Rey, CA
    Steven Frankel
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    [FS/FT] Olympus 12-40mm f2.8 zoom lens

$875 or will trade for Lumix 12-35mm f2.8 in same immaculate condition with U.S. warranty & all accessories

Ships to

This Olympus 12-40mm 2.8 zoom lens is in like new condition with no blemishes, scratches or faults of any kind. It was bought new at B&H less than 6 months ago and comes complete with box, papers, U.S. warranty, factory lens pouch, front & rear lens caps, and a B-O F-Pro Filter that has been on the lens since it was purchased. The lens has been used to take 200-300 shots, some of them absolutely fantastic, on my Olympus M-1 that I acquired at the same time I bought the lens. However, I've recently acquired a Lumix GX7 to use when I don't want to carry around the M-1, and the Lumix 12-35 goes better with that camera -- and still does a decent job with the M-1 -- even though I know it is now quite as good optically as the 12-40 lens I now have. Therefore, what I'd really like to do is to trade my Olympus 12-40 for a Lumix 12-35, if I can get one in equally good condition that has the U.S. warranty and all the the accessories. If you have one of the better Olympus cameras and the Lumix 12-35, this could be a good deal for both of us. My cell phone is 310-430-1742 and my email address is steve_rss@me.com. I have a 100% satisfaction rating on eBay and on this board as well.

Payment accepted
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    Shipping method
    UPS with insurance

Shipping charge

Handling time
    24 hours

EBay stevemdr1, this board; 100% positive

Additional comments
    • Open to trade offers
    • Open to reasonable offers below asking price
    • Will ship only to the address on the PayPal transaction details page
    • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.