1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED FS/FT M.Zuiko 75-300mm MkII | Location: USA | Ships: CONUS

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by macalterego, Mar 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. macalterego

macalterego Mu-43 Veteran

0   0   0

Jul 10, 2012
    Lawrence, KS
    Jeffrey McPheeters
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling
    FS/FT M.Zuiko 75-300mm MkII

Prices
    $495

Ships to
    CONUS

Description
    I have a pristine m.Zuiko 75-300mm lens I purchased last fall before a trip to China that I'm no longer needing. I'd be happy to sell it or trade for an m.Zuiko 9-18mm in excellent condition. I intend to purchase a used or refurbished 9-18mm if and when I sell this lens. The lens has never never disappointed me. I used it with my E-M5 bodies, which I have recently sold to acquire E-M1 bodies and also now own a 50-200mm f/2.8-3.5 so I find I use that more often since I primarily shoot in low light situations that come up with evening picnics and events this spring and summer. What I'm missing is what the 9-18 can offer for my landscape work.

The lens is in excellent condition with no dents or dings or scuffs and the glass is perfect. It's been well cared for and was never wet or rained/snowed upon. I basically kept it handy when shooting sunrises/sunsets in case there were birds in the air and I'd try and get some shots. I've included some images shot with this lens for examples.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you have. I've been a long time eBay seller/buyer. I don't use it as much any more, but my paypal account is an old, verified one.

I've never done a trade, except locally, so I'm not even sure if that's possible here, although I see it often mentioned. I'm pretty much only interested right now in the 9-18. Next year I hope I can acquire the 7-14 f/2.8 that was recently announced, assuming it's worth what they are going to charge.

Dropbox photos of the lens and images taken with it: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/5s9t9wifvno966p/CsxgpV_J30

Box, caps, and all paperwork included

Payment accepted
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    • Personal check
    Shipping method
    USPS Priority with Insurance or UPS if preferred

Shipping charge
    Included in price

Handling time
    Two business days after payment (or if personal check, after check clears + 8 days)

References
    Ebay: jeffreym

Additional comments
    • Open to trade offers
    • Open to reasonable offers below asking price
    • Will ship only to the address on the PayPal transaction details page
    Acknowledgement
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.