[FS] FS/FT Fujifilm Fuji X20 With EF-20 Flash and extras | Location: Cali | Ships: CONUS

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by absolutic, May 29, 2013.

1. absolutic

absolutic Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Jan 21, 2011
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> FS/FT Fujifilm Fuji X20 With EF-20 Flash and extras
    </br>Prices</br> 600$
    </br>Location</br> Cali
    </br>Ships to</br> CONUS
    </br>Description</br> I bought Fujifilm X20 when it was first released, I was too eager to get it, and purchased a brand new copy from Malaysia, before they became available in the USA. I bought all the imaginable accessories.

EF-20 flash ($100 by itself)
    hood adapter where you can put 52mm filter with a cap
    40.5mm Marumi UV Filter specifically recommended for the camera - will come with it.
    Wasabi in wall charger with 2 Wasabi batteries.

The only issue (if you care) is that it has a mechanical flash that comes out on a side. When you press a button on a back, the flash comes out. And then you physically press it with your finger to close it. Well after about 25 times of doing it, when i press the button the flash only comes out half way up and I have to help it with a finger to come all the way up. That is all, and it works just as fine. In any case, with EF-20 flash I doubt anyone will be using in-body direct tiny flash that cannot even bounce.

The price includes USPS Priority Shipping in Conus and Paypal fee. The price is firm and fair because of all accessories included.

You can see lots of photos of the camera and sample pictures I took with it (close to 100 of these) here Fujifilm X20 - a set on Flickr

Possible trade - 75/1.8 Olympus Lens
    </br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    Shipping method</br> -
    </br>Shipping charge</br> -
    </br>Handling time</br> -
    </br>References</br> -
    </br>Additional comments</br> -
    </br>Acknowledgement</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.