1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

[FS] FS/FT: BNIB Olympus E-PM1 w/ 14-42 II -SIlver | Location: USA | Ships: US/CA

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by jimithing616, Apr 19, 2013.

1. jimithing616

jimithing616 New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Apr 17, 2013
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> FS/FT: BNIB Olympus E-PM1 w/ 14-42 II -SIlver
    </br>Prices</br> $245 obo
    </br>Location</br> USA
    </br>Ships to</br> US/CA
    </br>Description</br> I bought 2 of these a few days ago, and have decided I would rather have a NEX camera too. I had originally bought this second one as a back-up but I have decided that I would like to try an NEX also. Up until Now I shot all film so i am kind of like a kid in a candy store!! I want to try all the Mirrorless Systems!!

Anyway. This is NEW IN BOX. I have opened it just to look it over and make sure it works and what not.

I will send with it the Receipt from TARGET, with this you will be able to get the full manufacturer warranty. You can also use the receipt to buy an extended 2 year warranty from target that covers drops, spills, intentional damage, etc for I believe 20-30 bucks. Not a bad deal at all.. You have 30 days from purchase date to do this and I purchased it 3 days ago. So you have time.

I would prefer a trade for an NEX system. With or without lens. Just let me know what you've got and we will talk!

Comes in the Box. Silver In Color.
    Comes w/ Flash
    14-42 II lens (Silver)
    All paperwork, warranty card, wrist strap, EVERYTHING that is supposed to be there is there, obviously, since it is NEW IN THE BOX!!

I am not going to put up pics but If you want to see them I will. I am at work right now so I don't have the camera with me but I will add some when I get home

BY THE WAY: I am new to this site, But I am a registered paying member of APUG.org, MFlenses, Photo.net, etc. Also I have 100% positive ebay feedback and I am confirmed and also 100% positive on PAYPAL.
    The only reason I am new to this site is because, as I mentioned, I shot all film prior to a few days ago!
    </br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    • Bank transfer (no buyer protection)
    • Cashier's check/money order (no buyer protection)
    • Other
    Shipping method</br> USPS
    </br>Shipping charge</br> TBD
    </br>Handling time</br> 1-2 DAYS
    </br>References</br> -
    </br>Additional comments</br>
    • Open to trade offers
    • Open to reasonable offers below asking price
    • Will ship only to the address on the PayPal transaction details page
    Acknowledgement</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.