1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[FS] FS/FT: BNIB Olympus E-PM1 w/ 14-42 II -SIlver | Location: USA | Ships: US/CA

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by jimithing616, Apr 19, 2013.

1. jimithing616

jimithing616 New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Apr 17, 2013
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> FS/FT: BNIB Olympus E-PM1 w/ 14-42 II -SIlver
    </br>Prices</br> $245 obo
    </br>Location</br> USA
    </br>Ships to</br> US/CA
    </br>Description</br> I bought 2 of these a few days ago, and have decided I would rather have a NEX camera too. I had originally bought this second one as a back-up but I have decided that I would like to try an NEX also. Up until Now I shot all film so i am kind of like a kid in a candy store!! I want to try all the Mirrorless Systems!!

Anyway. This is NEW IN BOX. I have opened it just to look it over and make sure it works and what not.

I will send with it the Receipt from TARGET, with this you will be able to get the full manufacturer warranty. You can also use the receipt to buy an extended 2 year warranty from target that covers drops, spills, intentional damage, etc for I believe 20-30 bucks. Not a bad deal at all.. You have 30 days from purchase date to do this and I purchased it 3 days ago. So you have time.

I would prefer a trade for an NEX system. With or without lens. Just let me know what you've got and we will talk!

Comes in the Box. Silver In Color.
    Comes w/ Flash
    14-42 II lens (Silver)
    All paperwork, warranty card, wrist strap, EVERYTHING that is supposed to be there is there, obviously, since it is NEW IN THE BOX!!

I am not going to put up pics but If you want to see them I will. I am at work right now so I don't have the camera with me but I will add some when I get home

BY THE WAY: I am new to this site, But I am a registered paying member of APUG.org, MFlenses, Photo.net, etc. Also I have 100% positive ebay feedback and I am confirmed and also 100% positive on PAYPAL.
    The only reason I am new to this site is because, as I mentioned, I shot all film prior to a few days ago!
    </br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    • Bank transfer (no buyer protection)
    • Cashier's check/money order (no buyer protection)
    • Other
    Shipping method</br> USPS
    </br>Shipping charge</br> TBD
    </br>Handling time</br> 1-2 DAYS
    </br>References</br> -
    </br>Additional comments</br>
    • Open to trade offers
    • Open to reasonable offers below asking price
    • Will ship only to the address on the PayPal transaction details page
    Acknowledgement</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.