1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED FS: Fotodiox 312AS LED Panel kit | Location: USA | Ships: ConUS

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by Pennington, Mar 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pennington

Pennington Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> FS: Fotodiox 312AS LED Panel kit
    </br>Prices</br> $125
    </br>Location</br> USA
    </br>Ships to</br> ConUS
    </br>Description</br> Fotodiox 312AS LED Kit - the link at left takes you to the product page on Amazon, which has all the specs.

The short version is that this is a 312-LED panel with both color temperature and brightness adjustments. It comes with the LED panel, magnetic diffuser, 2x batteries, battery charger, outlet cord, and car cord, all in a carrying/storage case. (Does not include the mini-ballhead, since I've built that into something else...)

I bought this in December; I was curious about LED lighting and wanted to give it a try. The panel is pretty impressive, but I've spent the last few years really learning to use flashes, and think I'd rather stick with them than invest in a whole new lighting kit.

The kit is like new. I've only charged the batteries once and haven't even drained them yet; probably only used it 6 times, for a few minutes at a time to shoot a few product photos.
    </br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    Shipping method</br> USPS
    </br>Shipping charge</br> Free!
    </br>Handling time</br> 2-3 days
    </br>References</br> eBay: malibuf35
    </br>Additional comments</br>
    • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
    Acknowledgement</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files:

2. peterpix

peterpix Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Feb 8, 2010
    So. Maine
    Peter Randal
    i will buy this. PM me.

3. Pennington

Pennington Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%