[EXPIRED] FS: EPL1 kit in 9+ Condition

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by cucco, Mar 2, 2011.

1. cucco

cucco Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Dec 28, 2010
    Hi everybody!

I hate to part with my EPL1, but with the addition of my GH2 and my Sony A33, I don't have any room left in my bag for even this little shooter.

It's a great camera in near perfect condition (I can't find anywhere on the camera that looks like it shows any signs of wear. The LCD screen has the normal marks on it, but not damage in any way!)

This kit includes the stock lens (14-42 original version), USB to proprietary USB, video output cable, extra USB cable (aftermarket - transfers files just fine, but I couldn't get it to do the update. The original cable IS included though), charger, manual, battery and strap. The camera, lens, strap and factory cables are in near perfect condition. The aftermarket USB has a few cat teeth marks in it and the charger shows signs of having been rubbed on carpet. Otherwise, all is in great and perfectly usable shape.

I'm asking $325 shipped for the kit (PayPal only please). I'd prefer to ship within the Continental US. However, I can (begrudgingly) ship outside the US. For foreign shipping, all shipping fees and duties are the buyer's responsibility (so the $325 doesn't include shipping). For CONUS shipping, I will ship via FedEx ground with tracking and insurance. For OCONUS, USPS will be the shipper of choice.

Please feel free to ask questions!

Cheers-
    Jeremy

2. pxpaulx

pxpaulx Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    29   0   0

Jan 19, 2010
    Midwest
    Paul
    The most important question...color!?

3. cucco

cucco Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Dec 28, 2010
    Silver/black.
    But I have cans of spray paint - I can make it whatever you want... :wink:

4. Grinch

Grinch Mu-43 Top Veteran

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

Jan 9, 2011
    Canada
    Finally, you can get the pink E-PL1 you've always wanted and won't have to buy the pink panny!