• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] FS: EPL1 kit in 9+ Condition

cucco

Mu-43 Regular
Hi everybody!

I hate to part with my EPL1, but with the addition of my GH2 and my Sony A33, I don't have any room left in my bag for even this little shooter.

It's a great camera in near perfect condition (I can't find anywhere on the camera that looks like it shows any signs of wear. The LCD screen has the normal marks on it, but not damage in any way!)

This kit includes the stock lens (14-42 original version), USB to proprietary USB, video output cable, extra USB cable (aftermarket - transfers files just fine, but I couldn't get it to do the update. The original cable IS included though), charger, manual, battery and strap. The camera, lens, strap and factory cables are in near perfect condition. The aftermarket USB has a few cat teeth marks in it and the charger shows signs of having been rubbed on carpet. Otherwise, all is in great and perfectly usable shape.

I'm asking $325 shipped for the kit (PayPal only please). I'd prefer to ship within the Continental US. However, I can (begrudgingly) ship outside the US. For foreign shipping, all shipping fees and duties are the buyer's responsibility (so the $325 doesn't include shipping). For CONUS shipping, I will ship via FedEx ground with tracking and insurance. For OCONUS, USPS will be the shipper of choice.

Please feel free to ask questions!

Cheers-
Jeremy

cucco

Mu-43 Regular
Silver/black.
But I have cans of spray paint - I can make it whatever you want... :wink:

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom