[EXPIRED] FS: E-PL1 + 17mm f/2.8 + VF-2 ($660)

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by matthewm, Feb 11, 2011.

1. matthewm

matthewm Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Apr 14, 2009
    Sumter, SC
    Hello all,
    I'm really struggling with this sale, but need to do it as I've got other things that I need to put money towards at the moment.

That being said, I have for sale the following kit:

• Black EPL1 Camera Body with box, paperwork, cables, charger, 8GB Lexar SD Card and 2 OEM batteries. I installed a GGS screen protector on the camera. Condition is 9/10 with very minimal marks from normal use. Nothing to write about specifically. Camera functions flawlessly.
    • Silver 17mm f/2.8 Pancake Lens with Front/Rear Caps, Box, Paperwork. Rating this a 9.5/10. Lens is spotless. No scratches, fungus, haze, etc. Focus is smooth and works as it should. Has the latest firmware from Olympus.
    • Black VF-2 Viewfinder with box, paperwork, case and optional eye cup (also have original rubber ring). This is brand new from B&H this week. It's been used once. I thought this would make me love this system, but I'm just not into the 4/3 stuff. Rating this a 10/10.

Looking to get $660 for the kit with shipping and PayPal included to CONUS. I'll split shipping 50/50 with my international buddies. Not looking to split it up unless the camera and lens sell first. Only then will I sell the viewfinder by itself.

Please PM or email me with questions or offers. In trade, I'd consider a Canon 40D or 50D with Grip in similar condition or a Rebel T1i or T2i with Grip in similar condition. Cash can exchange hands either way if need be.

If you want photos, I should have some tomorrow and can email them to you. Please just let me know. Photos of everything except the VF can be seen on the original post at the link above.

I'm new here but have excellent feedback on FredMiranda.com, RangefinderForum.com, APUG.org under user name matthewm and eBay under seller id Shutterbuttonfrenzy.