1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] FS: E-P2, CV 28mm F/2, CV m/43 adapter and more

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by ahuyevshi, Dec 13, 2010.

1. ahuyevshi

ahuyevshi Mu-43 Veteran

0   0   0

Feb 9, 2010
    Berkeley, CA
    Apologies, price added $900

Was traveling a lot for work and now that it's finally over. Need to get rid of some of my gear... Price is firm.. figured I'd try locally. I'm near Gramercy/Flat.

I'll do paypal split the 3% plus $15 dollar shipping. Will ship the day payment is made...

bsverdlik@gmail.com

If your looking at this you know that the E-P2 is the Olympus Flagship M4/3rd body... I bought it new early this year and absolutely love it. Unfortunately, I haven't had enough time to use it as I would like.

Body is in Good shape.. No EVF, Box, Charger, cables included
    4GB Kingston SDHC card
    Cosina Voigtlander 28mm F/2 Lens M Mount (Can be used on Leica bodies). This lens is super sharp even wide open. Includes Box, no Front cap, it's always in a case...and Paperwork
    Cosina Voigtlander M to M4/3 Adapter (Not the Cheap Chinese made ones.. Original Cosina). Includes Box and Paperwork
    Canon FD 35mm F/2 lens (This lens is crisp, easily my favorite FD Lens)
    Canon FD 55mm F/3.5 Macro Lens with Life Size Adapter
    Canon FD to M4/3 Adapter (Ebay Special)

2. qball

qball Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Jun 19, 2010
    Great price... FREE? I'll take it...

Hint... maybe it's me... but don't see a price listed.

3. Mr Hahn

Mr Hahn Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 94.1%
    16   1   0

Jul 9, 2010
    SLC, Utah
    Nate
    You forgot to tell us what the Firm price is on anything.
    Edit: qball beat me to it :2thumbs: