1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

[EXPIRED] FS: E-P1 + 14-42mm zoom kit $300

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by booleansplit, Jan 4, 2011.

1. booleansplit

booleansplit New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Jan 4, 2011
    Adams, NY
    Robert S. Donovan

This is the original Olympus PEN micro 4/3 interchangeable lens digital camera kit in stainless steel and black with the 14-42mm (28-84mm 35mm equiv) kit lens. I bought it new in July 2010 to serve as a compact but full-featured camera for work-related travel. It served that role very well for about 3 months before I changed jobs and now don't have to travel very much. The camera has been spending most of its time in my camera bag since then so I have decided to sell it and put the money towards a new lens for my DSLR. The kit includes everything that came with it (E-P1 body, 14-42mm zoom lens, battery, charger, strap, manuals, CD, cables, box, warranty card, etc.) as well as a 2GB SanDisk SD card that breaks open to insert directly into a USB port (no card reader required). Everything is in excellent condition and works like new with only some very minor wear to the body typical of a camera that has seen regular use for a short period of time (see link below to additional photos). The file count shows about 2800 shots taken. Please PM me if you are interested and/or have any questions. I only accept PayPal and will ship standard ground service to the continental US only. This is a great camera that takes wonderful photos in need of a good home. Thank you!

Additional photos of this camera and lens:
    Picasa Web Albums - Robert Donovan - Olympus E-P1

Some of my Flickr photos taken with this camera:
    Flickr: Search Robert S. Donovan's photostream

2. booleansplit

0   0   0

Jan 4, 2011
    Adams, NY
    Robert S. Donovan
    Still for sale. I had a couple of looky-loos from my local Craigslist ad but they both tried to trade me something I didn't want for it :-/ This is a great little camera. Make me an offer!

3. booleansplit

0   0   0

Jan 4, 2011
    Adams, NY
    Robert S. Donovan
    $300

Asking price reduced to $300.

4. booleansplit

0   0   0

Jan 4, 2011