1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] FS: E-P1 + 14-42mm zoom kit $300

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by booleansplit, Jan 4, 2011.

1. booleansplit

booleansplit New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Jan 4, 2011
    Adams, NY
    Robert S. Donovan
    View attachment 155288
    This is the original Olympus PEN micro 4/3 interchangeable lens digital camera kit in stainless steel and black with the 14-42mm (28-84mm 35mm equiv) kit lens. I bought it new in July 2010 to serve as a compact but full-featured camera for work-related travel. It served that role very well for about 3 months before I changed jobs and now don't have to travel very much. The camera has been spending most of its time in my camera bag since then so I have decided to sell it and put the money towards a new lens for my DSLR. The kit includes everything that came with it (E-P1 body, 14-42mm zoom lens, battery, charger, strap, manuals, CD, cables, box, warranty card, etc.) as well as a 2GB SanDisk SD card that breaks open to insert directly into a USB port (no card reader required). Everything is in excellent condition and works like new with only some very minor wear to the body typical of a camera that has seen regular use for a short period of time (see link below to additional photos). The file count shows about 2800 shots taken. Please PM me if you are interested and/or have any questions. I only accept PayPal and will ship standard ground service to the continental US only. This is a great camera that takes wonderful photos in need of a good home. Thank you!

Additional photos of this camera and lens:
    Picasa Web Albums - Robert Donovan - Olympus E-P1

Some of my Flickr photos taken with this camera:
    Flickr: Search Robert S. Donovan's photostream

2. booleansplit

0   0   0

Jan 4, 2011
    Adams, NY
    Robert S. Donovan
    Still for sale. I had a couple of looky-loos from my local Craigslist ad but they both tried to trade me something I didn't want for it :-/ This is a great little camera. Make me an offer!

3. booleansplit

0   0   0

Jan 4, 2011
    Adams, NY
    Robert S. Donovan
    $300

Asking price reduced to $300.

4. booleansplit

0   0   0

Jan 4, 2011