• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] FS E-P1 + 14-42 + VF-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

klythawk

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
John
Hi deBult.

I can't send one to you either, probably cause you a new member, not sure, but i think you may be able to send PM's after you have made 3 posts.

Anyways, if there is anything you would like to know i will gladly inform you on this thread.

John

deBult

New to Mu-43
John,

I like to buy it when you are willing to send to Europe.
Paypall or cash.

deBult

klythawk

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
John
Hi deBult.

I have no problem posting to Europe, it is very light in weight and quite small.

I would like to point out that the viewfinder i am selling is the Optical Viewfinder, this one

and not the Electronic one, which fits the E-P2/E-PL1. If this is ok for you i will ask the admin if he can enable private messaging for you.

John

andyw

Mu-43 Veteran
Received the E-P1 today and it all looks A1 Spot on like new!!!. I have just tried the camera with a Manual Focus 28mm f2.8 OM Lens on adapter and i must say it was simple to use and the images are spot on! The 14-45 will be with me very soon so i can give that a good go.

Will be reading the manual tonight!!

Thanks very very much!

klythawk

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
John
Hi Andy.

Glad the cam arrived to you ok, i'm sure you will be over the moon with it. Be sure to look at Brians video tutorials, here, perfect for setting up the E-P1. :thumbup:

Enjoy, John

klythawk

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
John
Thanks deBult, payment received. Viewfinder posted via Royal Mail Airsure, should be with you in a few days. :2thumbs:

Tracking no sent via PM.

John

Status
Not open for further replies.
Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom