• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] FS E-P1 + 14-42 + VF-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

klythawk

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
John
UK Sale. All items now sold, thanks to andyw and deBult. Will wait to hear confirmation from deBult that all is ok so feedback can be left by everyone. This thread will then be closed. Thanks to everyone concerned, including the owners of this forum, who made these sales possible.

Due to buying an E-P2, i've decided to sell my E-P1 body, boxed with all accessories + fitted GGS screen protector, colour white... £295 + del. SOLD to andyw

and a VF-1 viewfinder, colour silver... £60 + del. SOLD to deBULT

All items bought new 16th Jan 2010, with original receipt. E-P1 body totally as new, no marks whatsoever. Located in Nottingham, any inspection is welcomed. BT preferred payment.

John.

cadmunky

New to Mu-43
Hi John,

Can you let me know how much you anticipate postage costs being. I'm on the south cost.

Also any chance of a couple of photos of the camera?

Many Thanks,

David

klythawk

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
John

andyw

Mu-43 Veteran
Hi How does £290 inc RMSD Delivery sound? Didn't really want a white one but it does look kinda cool!

andyw

Mu-43 Veteran
Thanks John.

Thanks for the chat also, it made me very confident that i bought the right camera from the right seller.

All the best

Streetshooter

Administrator Emeritus
Hood news gentleman.
That is a greT looking camera. I have silver but lusting for a white one....
Thanks to you both for being so good to each other.
Shooter

deBult

New to Mu-43
Please send me a PM (I'm a new member and not yet allowed to send PM's)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom