1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED FS: DMC-G3 Body, Sigma 30mm f2.8 | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by snaimpally, Oct 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. snaimpally

snaimpally Mu-43 Top Veteran

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0

Dec 31, 2012
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling FS: DMC-G3 Body, Sigma 30mm f2.8
    Prices $225 OBO for G3, $125 OBO for 30mm
    Location USA
    Ships to USA
    Description

I bought the G3 new earlier this year and used it about 6 or 8 times, mostly indoors. In excellent condition. Includes all accessories including the box, charger, battery, etc. I have had a screen protector on the screen from day 1. This is a great camera if you want both a screen and a viewfinder. It is also very light and easily held in one hand for long periods of time. I recently bought an OMD EM5 so I can't justify keeping the G3. I will provide my original receipt as there should be another 2 to 3 months of warranty left. Item will be well packed and shipped with tracking and insurance. $225 OBO plus $15 shipping.

This is the original version of the Sigma 30mm f2.8 lens. Used once. In excellent condition. Includes the box, pouch, lens cap, body cap. I bought the P 20mm and O 45mm and so don't really use this lens. Item will be well packed and shipped with tracking and insurance. $125 OBO plus $10 shipping.

I will post photos shortly.

I'd consider a trade (with added cash) for the PL 25mm or M.Zuiko 9-18mm or M.Zuiko 14-150mm.

Payment accepted
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    Shipping method UPS or Fedex with insurance & tracking

Shipping charge $15 for G3, $10 for 30mm

Handling time 2-3 days

References ebay: snaimpally

Additional comments
    • Open to trade offers
    • Open to reasonable offers below asking price
    • Will ship only to the address on the PayPal transaction details page
    • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
    Acknowledgement
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.