1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[FS] FS...Crumpler 4 MDH | Location: WV, USA | Ships: US/Canada

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by Nubster, Feb 13, 2013.

1. Nubster

Nubster New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Feb 2, 2013
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> FS...Crumpler 4 MDH
    </br>Prices</br> $60 shipped
    </br>Location</br> WV, USA
    </br>Ships to</br> US/Canada
    </br>Description</br> </br>Description</br> I have a like new, barely used, Crumpler 4 Million Dollar Home camera bag. It's super nice and perfect for a body and two lenses (three if you have some pancakes) and would make a great walk around bag. I got it thinking it would be a little larger. I am not in a position really to buy multiple bags so I wanted/need a bag that will pretty much carry all my lenses and this one isn't quite big enough. I need to move up to maybe the 6 MDH. So...this one needs to go to help fund the new larger bag.

Again, like new, smoke free home, not a pet free home though, but it is (the bag) pet hair free.

I'd like $60obo shipped in the US and I'd ship elsewhere for additional shipping.

CrumplerForSale_zpsfd1bdd56.

CrumplerForSale1_zps988ff63a.
    </br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    • Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection)
    Shipping method</br> USPS unless otherwise requested. Additional shipping fee may apply.
    </br>Shipping charge</br> Included in price for USPS
    </br>Handling time</br> 1 day
    </br>References</br> ebay: cashton12
    </br>Additional comments</br>
    • Open to trade offers
    • Open to reasonable offers below asking price
    Acknowledgement</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.