1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

[FS] Carl Zeiss Jena DDR MC 135mm f3.5 lens M42 mount

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by cherrywood, Sep 8, 2012.

1. cherrywood

cherrywood Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0

Dec 17, 2010
    Ohio
    Hello, I have for sale my Carl Zeiss Jena DDR 135mm f3.5 Multi coated lens for sale. Ohio USA.

This is the exceptionally sharp and highly regarded Carl Zeiss 135mm f3.5
    telephoto lens. Sharp at 3.5 all the way to f11. This has the Pull out built in lens hood also.

With the Beautiful Carl Zeiss lens Coatings they are famous for.

This is the threaded M42 Mount lens and can be used on most mirror less cameras with adapter. I used it on the Panasonic G2 with the appropriate adapter.

Mechanicals all in proper operating condition. Focus very smooth, aperture clicks excellent and no oil on the blades. Auto and Manual slider in excellent shape. Of course you use this on the mirror less Cameras in the manual mode, with slider set to "M" not A.

Glass elements front and rear scratch free. No Fungus, and just a few very slight minute dust particles internally. Just a beautiful lens. With hardly any wear.

All in all a Superb Copy of a great lens, great for Telephoto work, with EFOV equal to 270mm on Mu43 bodies.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Price $ 90.00 USD..........................................................................

Shipped free if by Paypal Gift or add 5.00 USD for reg paypal. To Lower 48 states. USA only. If west of Mississippi add 5.00 USD to cover extra cost to ship there. 100% feedback here and fred Miranda and ebay.

Thanks Dennis.

2. cherrywood

cherrywood Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0

Dec 17, 2010
    Ohio
    Carl Zeiss 135mm f3.5

The Carl Zeiss lens is Still available
    Thanks Dennis.

3. dixeyk

dixeyk Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    74   0   0

Aug 9, 2010
    lovely lens. free bump

4. cherrywood

cherrywood Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0

Dec 17, 2010
    Ohio
    Carl Zeiss 135mm f3.5

Thanks dixeyk, yes it is a great lens and I am surprised no one has purchased
    it yet.
    Once you do some research on it you see that it is perhaps one of the rare great sleeper lens's that can be had for short money.

Bitingly sharp and great colors, and Light weight for a 135mm.Telephoto lens.
    Thanks Dennis.

5. WT21

WT21 Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0

Feb 19, 2010
    Boston
    Any pics with it, or of it mounted on m43?

6. uci2ci

uci2ci Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Jun 22, 2012
    Los Angeles, CA
    Sam
    Any chance you can throw in the m4/3 adaptor for a few bux? Does it line up properly with ur adaptor? Im actually interested, but i hate getting junk adaptors online and having to return it.

I would love to see some wide open shots too

7. nianys

nianys Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I sent you a MP

8. cherrywood

cherrywood Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0

Dec 17, 2010
    Ohio
    Carl Zeiss Sold Pending payment

Sold, awaiting payment.
    Thanks Dennis.

9. MichaelJC

MichaelJC Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Phew...I was getting seriously tempted. That's a really beautiful lens that I absolutely don't need and wouldn't use.

10. nianys

nianys Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I just saved you then ;)
    Dixeyk did me in, I had no intention to buy either ! But I certainly will have use for it. I checked a few reviews and immediately decided to get it. Looks like some seriously kick@ss glass :)

11. apicius9

apicius9 Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Feb 1, 2010
    Honolulu, Hawaii
    You did a lot of us a favor by taking it, I was on the edge also. From everything I heard, a great lens at a great price. Show us some pictures when you get to it and we can all live vicariously through you ;)

Stefan

12. cherrywood

cherrywood Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0

Dec 17, 2010
    Ohio
    Carl Zeiss lens is SOLD

The Lens is Sold , thanks to all who inquired.
    Thanks Dennis.