1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

[FS] FS: Carl Zeiss Jena 20/2.8 Flektogon MC | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by MarylandUSA, Sep 25, 2013.

1. MarylandUSA

MarylandUSA Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Jul 3, 2013
    Poolesville, Maryland
    Paul Franklin Stregevsky
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling
    FS: Carl Zeiss Jena 20/2.8 Flektogon MC

Prices
    $400 CZJ 20/2.8 Flektogon MC lens; $15 PK-to-M43 adapter; $30 Heliopan slim MC UV filter

Ships to
    USA

Description
    The multicoated Carl Zeiss Jena 20/2.8 Flektogon seldom comes up for sale within the Unite States. This specimen was made in the 1970s in M43 screwmount. By the time I bought it, in the early 2000s, it had been converted to Pentax K mount, probably by gluing on an adapter. Stop-down metering only, on PK or M43 mount.

Take $20 off the lens price if you promise to post images on mu-43.com within 90 days. Take $30 off the lens price if you promise to post images on mu-43 comparing this lens's results with those of the Panasonic 20/1.7 or Sigma 19/2.8.

Price includes USPS insured shipping and regular PayPal.

The following accessories can be bundled with the lens (but not bought separately):

The RainbowImaging PK-to-M43 adapter mates perfectly with the lens and G3 body.

The Heliopan 67mm multicoated slim UV filter that normally sells new for $100+ new and $45 used. This is the filter pictured, which has been on the lens since I bought it.

I haven't take the time to use this lens on my M43 body. It delivered superb, sharp results on my K-mount film bodies, with neutral or understated colors, moderate contrast, and acceptably low distortion. but that was 10 years ago. The glass still looks clean, and the aperture ring turns crisply, without binding.
    But if you'd rather not take a chance, don't pay me till you've received the lens and tried it for 2 weeks. If you don't like it, return it to me insured and PayPal me $20 for taking the trouble and the risk.

Here are four cell-phone shots of the CZJ 20/2.8 mounted to my Panasonic G3.
    20_28_CZJ_Flektogon_Pauls_04.jpg

20_28_CZJ_Flektogon_Pauls_01.jpg

20_28_CZJ_Flektogon_Pauls_02.jpg

20_28_CZJ_Flektogon_Pauls_03.jpg

Payment accepted
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    Shipping method
    USPS with Insurance

Shipping charge
    -

Handling time
    next Saturday AM

References
    paul_613 on eBay

Additional comments
    • Not open to trade offers
    Acknowledgement
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files:

2. MarylandUSA

MarylandUSA Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Jul 3, 2013
    Poolesville, Maryland
    Paul Franklin Stregevsky
  3. jmrf

jmrf New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0

Feb 2, 2013
    Cool lens, I have been wanting to try one of those for a while...

4. BadCat

BadCat New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Dec 31, 2012
    That's a very genererous offer. I'm trying to reduce my MF glass collection, but wish you best of luck with the sale Paul!