• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] FS: Carl Zeiss Contax Planar 50/1.4 C/Y

Buy/Sell feedback for aleksanderpolo (4)

aleksanderpolo

Mu-43 Regular
For sale is the Carl Zeiss Contax Planar 50/1.4 Lens for Contax/Yashica mount with original front cap and generic rear cap.

Lens is in excellent condition. The glass is clear with no scratch, fungus, haze, marks, etc. Focusing is smooth The aperture is snappy, open and close smoothly. There is no oil on the blade. I simply cannot find any fault with this lens.

This is simply the best 50/1.4 I have used. I cannot believe I am selling this...

Asking price is $330. The price already includes priority shipping to US with insurance and delivery confirmation. Buyer please take care of the paypal fee either by using the personal option or pay for the 3% fee if funded by credit card. I will also consider selling to established member outside of US. For Canada, shipping is $25 extra, for other countries, shipping is $40 extra.

The first "I will buy it at the listing price" get the lens.

For more picture of the lens, please see:
ipernity: FS: 101122 Carl Zeiss Contax Planar 50mm f/1.4 by Polo Lam

I am also selling a Zeiss Contax G Planar 45/2 for $350 here:
https://www.mu-43.com/f17/fs-zeiss-contax-g-planar-45mm-f-2-a-7487/

apicius9

Mu-43 Veteran
I was thinking about selling one of these Planars but can't get myself to decide. And you are selling BOTH? How can you live with yourself? ;)

Stefan

aleksanderpolo

Mu-43 Regular
Ya, it's crazy isn't it? I told myself I would never sell my C/Y 50/1.4 but here I am. I have a ZF Makro Planar and simply can't afford to have three Zeiss normal at the moment, it's like deciding whether you want to keep your right arm or your left arm...

Latest threads

Top Bottom