[FS] [FS] Canon G12 | Location: USA | Ships: Anywhere

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by oldracer, Sep 15, 2013.

1. oldracer

oldracer Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

Oct 1, 2010
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> [FS] Canon G12
    </br>Prices</br> $265
    </br>Location</br> USA
    </br>Ships to</br> Anywhere
    </br>Description</br> M43 is great, but I felt that I also wanted a pocketable camera. My minimum requirements were an EVF and an articulated LCD. I was pretty amazed by the G12 as I studied it. In-camera HDR, built-in ND filter, electronic level display, ... the list goes on. Check out dpreview.

As it turned out, I grabbed the camera once in a while for some quick shots but I never did use it very much and I didn't carry it as much as I had expected.

Now the GX7 is on order and I need to reduce my other inventory a little bit, so I'll post it here before it goes on Fred Miranda or eBay.

This is the complete G12 kit as shipped from Canon, missing only the Canon neck strap. Included, though, are a paracord wrist strap, two batteries and two chargers. The camera is near-perfect, with only one small corner ding. Guaranteed not DOA. It will take great pictures for you.

Note: The newer G15/16 models do not have articulating LCD screens, so you will be on your belly for low shots with them.
    </br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    Shipping method</br> USPS Priority
    </br>Shipping charge</br> $10
    </br>Handling time</br> 1 day
    </br>References </br>500+ feedback on eBay, a few good references here as well.</br> -
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.