1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

[FS] [FS] Canon G12 | Location: USA | Ships: Anywhere

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by oldracer, Sep 15, 2013.

1. oldracer

oldracer Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

Oct 1, 2010
    USA
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> [FS] Canon G12
    </br>Prices</br> $265
    </br>Location</br> USA
    </br>Ships to</br> Anywhere
    </br>Description</br> M43 is great, but I felt that I also wanted a pocketable camera. My minimum requirements were an EVF and an articulated LCD. I was pretty amazed by the G12 as I studied it. In-camera HDR, built-in ND filter, electronic level display, ... the list goes on. Check out dpreview.

As it turned out, I grabbed the camera once in a while for some quick shots but I never did use it very much and I didn't carry it as much as I had expected.

Now the GX7 is on order and I need to reduce my other inventory a little bit, so I'll post it here before it goes on Fred Miranda or eBay.

LoRes--1050125.

This is the complete G12 kit as shipped from Canon, missing only the Canon neck strap. Included, though, are a paracord wrist strap, two batteries and two chargers. The camera is near-perfect, with only one small corner ding. Guaranteed not DOA. It will take great pictures for you.

Note: The newer G15/16 models do not have articulating LCD screens, so you will be on your belly for low shots with them.
    </br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    Shipping method</br> USPS Priority
    </br>Shipping charge</br> $10
    </br>Handling time</br> 1 day
    </br>References </br>500+ feedback on eBay, a few good references here as well.</br> -
    </br>Acknowledgement</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.