1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] FS: Canon FD set incl. adapter for m4/3

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by apicius9, Mar 9, 2010.

1. apicius9

apicius9 Mu-43 Veteran Subscribing Member

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

Feb 1, 2010
    Philadelphia, PA
    I decided I have too many lenses and would like to offer the Canon FDs as a set before I split them up. It's a nicely balanced set IMHO, includes the adapter and is ready to go. Great for everyone who wants to get into adapted lenses on the m4/3 format, these are all excellent performance and value lenses IMHO. The set includes

FD 50/1.4, the nicer chrome ring version, clean and excellent condition
    FD 50/3.5 macro, clean and excellent condition
    FD 85/1.8, clean and excellent condition
    2 extension rings for macro lens
    Cieco FD - m4/3 adapter

Price for everything incl shipping and paypal in the US $350, adjusted shipping everywhere else.

I also have a Canon FD 28/2. This is a really nice lens but, unfortunately, it has some haze and would benefit from a cleaning for optimal performance. I'll add that to the package for $75 which is less than half of what I paid for it...

I don't have them in front of me right now but can try to get pictures of them if you insist. But I can assure you that the lenses are clean and ready to play. Thanks for checking,

Stefan

2. apicius9

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

Feb 1, 2010
    Philadelphia, PA
    Hi again, just updating for one last attempt before ebay next week: I'll sell the whole FD package for $340 shipped incl. the US. If you are interested in individual lenses, please let me know.

Thanks,

Stefan

3. Arizonad54

Arizonad54 New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Mar 14, 2010
    Im fully interested and can paypal asap but can you please post pics?

4. Rich M

Rich M Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0

Mar 2, 2010
    Stefan....I have too many lenses too....:smile: ........but I'm interested.

Plus, I live close by..... :thumbup:

R

5. apicius9

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

Feb 1, 2010
    Philadelphia, PA
    Thanks for checking. The lenses are not with me right now, I had them checked out and they will be coming back to me next week (or sent directly to a buyer). All I can offer right now is to take them back if you dont find them as described - or wait until I have them back here.

Thanks,

Stefan

• Like Like x 1
  6. Arizonad54

Arizonad54 New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Mar 14, 2010
    I'll def take them. But if it is no trouble, I'd like to wait to send you the funds until you get them back and post a few photos. We can stay in touch for sure. Do you have paypal or google-checkout?

7. apicius9

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

Feb 1, 2010
    Philadelphia, PA
    FD lenses are pending. Thanks for checking.

Stefan