1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

[EXPIRED] FS: Canon FD set incl. adapter for m4/3

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by apicius9, Mar 9, 2010.

1. apicius9

apicius9 Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Feb 1, 2010
    Honolulu, Hawaii
    I decided I have too many lenses and would like to offer the Canon FDs as a set before I split them up. It's a nicely balanced set IMHO, includes the adapter and is ready to go. Great for everyone who wants to get into adapted lenses on the m4/3 format, these are all excellent performance and value lenses IMHO. The set includes

FD 50/1.4, the nicer chrome ring version, clean and excellent condition
    FD 50/3.5 macro, clean and excellent condition
    FD 85/1.8, clean and excellent condition
    2 extension rings for macro lens
    Cieco FD - m4/3 adapter

Price for everything incl shipping and paypal in the US $350, adjusted shipping everywhere else.

I also have a Canon FD 28/2. This is a really nice lens but, unfortunately, it has some haze and would benefit from a cleaning for optimal performance. I'll add that to the package for $75 which is less than half of what I paid for it...

I don't have them in front of me right now but can try to get pictures of them if you insist. But I can assure you that the lenses are clean and ready to play. Thanks for checking,

Stefan

2. apicius9

apicius9 Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Feb 1, 2010
    Honolulu, Hawaii
    Hi again, just updating for one last attempt before ebay next week: I'll sell the whole FD package for $340 shipped incl. the US. If you are interested in individual lenses, please let me know.

Thanks,

Stefan

3. Arizonad54

Arizonad54 New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Mar 14, 2010
    Im fully interested and can paypal asap but can you please post pics?

4. Rich M

Rich M Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0

Mar 2, 2010
    Stefan....I have too many lenses too....:smile: ........but I'm interested.

Plus, I live close by..... :thumbup:

R

5. apicius9

apicius9 Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Feb 1, 2010
    Honolulu, Hawaii
    Thanks for checking. The lenses are not with me right now, I had them checked out and they will be coming back to me next week (or sent directly to a buyer). All I can offer right now is to take them back if you dont find them as described - or wait until I have them back here.

Thanks,

Stefan

• Like Like x 1
  6. Arizonad54

Arizonad54 New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Mar 14, 2010
    I'll def take them. But if it is no trouble, I'd like to wait to send you the funds until you get them back and post a few photos. We can stay in touch for sure. Do you have paypal or google-checkout?

7. apicius9

apicius9 Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Feb 1, 2010
    Honolulu, Hawaii
    FD lenses are pending. Thanks for checking.

Stefan