[EXPIRED] FS: Canon FD Lenses

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by Michael, Mar 28, 2011.

1. Michael

Michael Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

All of the lenses below I have had since new and all are in mint condition. There are no scratches on the lenses and having been in most all the time in Western Australia there is certainly no fungus. Western Australia is one of the driest places on the planet. There is no visible oil on the iris blades and all function as they should. I'm selling some of my lens collection to liberate cupboard space!
    I have used all of them on my EP2 and they all function beautifully...

CanonFDn-28mm-f2.8

SOLD A fast wide angle in mint condition with a 52mm Hoya UV filter hood front and rear lens caps. On PEN EP2 and it functions beautifully as a standard 56mm lens. AUD$60.00
    CanonFD-28mm-f2.

CanonFDn-50mmf1.8

SOLD A fast f1.8 standard lens in mint condition with front and rear lens caps. A very versatile lens for film or digital usage perfect for portraiture and wide open renders a lovely soft back ground. in this regard many Canon shooters myself included believe that the f1.8 is better than the f1.4 AUD$ 50.00
    CanonFD-50mmf1.

CanonFDn-135-f3.5

A mid speed f3.5 telephoto lens in mint condition with built in hood front rear lens caps and Hoya UV filter.
    I have used this lens on my EP2 and it functions beautifully as a fast 270mm telephoto lens. An exceptionally small and light tele lens As a 135mm this lens has served well for architectural detail work as it is exceptionally sharp in the middle f stop range, focuses down to 1m and produces a lovely soft bokeh wide open.AUD$ 50.00
    CanonFD-135-f3.

Vivitar Canon FD-f3.5 200mm Prime lens and matching 2x converter

SOLD A f3.5 telephoto 200mm lens in mint condition with built in hood front and rear lens caps with a 2x converter not shown in the photograph on my PEN EP2 it functions as a fast 400mm or an 800mm with the telephoto 2x converter. Quit small and light tele lens for film or digital usage. This lens is well suited on M43 for wild life photography being able to focus down to focus down to 2m. AUD$ 50.00
    Vivitar2001.

Tamrac Velocity 9X bag

I purchased this last year for use with my 5D and 300mm it was used once and I don't like it! Its just not my style $120.00 new in original packing sell AUD$75 +P&P
    Tamrac-Velocity-9x.

I realize this is not the place to advertise DSLR kit but I also have the following Canon EOS lenses for sale email me if anyone is interested. All bought new in mint condition and in original boxes.
    SOLD Voigtlander 125mm f2.5mm macro EF mount a very rare and legendary piece of glass, google it!
    Canon 24-105mm f4 L series IS
    SOLD Canon 28-300mm f3.5-5.6 L series IS - very little used was purchased mainly for one shoot where changing lenses was most impractical