[EXPIRED] FS canon 5d MII

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by dave37, Apr 10, 2012.

1. dave37

dave37 Mu-43 Rookie

0   0   0

Mar 3, 2012
    Alabama, USA
    Since I am a member of this forum, I thought I would put this camera up here. If any of you have a suggestion on a good site to sell on, let me know. I know some of you on this forum have more than one system.

My son bought a new 5D MII with EF 24-105 lens, sometime 2011, but the plans he had have not worked out, thus far. It has less than 200 shutter actuations, and has yet to be used for as planned videos. I plan to get him and my daughter on board with me on M43 system, so we can share equipment.

If any of you are interested, PM me and I will give you contact information for him.

He would like to get a minimum of $2,600. out of it. I know the prices have dropped since the MIII is out, but thought is, it should be worth that with virtually no use.
  2. mxlin

mxlin Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    29   0   0

Oct 6, 2010
    Pennsylvania, USA
    He is better off selling on -

...I maybe interested, what is he asking?
  3. dino8031

dino8031 Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0

Jan 27, 2012
    Boulder, Colorado
    Those are both good options for selling the MkII and the price is not that unreasonable, but be aware that there are a ton of these for sale since the MKIII came out and it may take a while, especially if you're not an established member of these forums.

I love the way the 5D MKII has been the most revered camera ever on Canon Forums, yet as soon as the MKIII comes out people can't get rid of them fast enough. Gearheads, go figure....
  4. ryansinibaldi

ryansinibaldi Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Mar 9, 2012
    Not a bad deal but bodies are starting to pop up around the $1,700 mark (Canon Refurb). I wish I had that kind of dough! GLWS.