1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

FS: Brand new Panasonic G6 + 14-140mm Mk 2 | Location UK | Ships UK

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by Sapphie, Sep 7, 2013.

1. Sapphie

Sapphie Mu-43 Rookie

0   0   0

Jun 16, 2010
    I have a 10 days old G6 with new version 14-140mm for sale. The reason is simply that I have enough other camera systems. I already have both Sigma DP Merrills and a Fuji X-Pro with lenses. The Merrills are my preferred gear for ultimate tripod-based quality and I was thinking of adding a small, light, all-in-one system with long zoom range for general carrying about. I still have the G1 so know about micro 4/3rds.

In spite of the fact that the 14-140 is an excellent, light lens, that the EVF on the G6 is one of the best I have used and the general image quality is much better than my G1, I have decided to stick with my Fuji system as I already have so much invested in the system.

The camera has taken less than 400 shots, has all the accessories, box, paperwork etc. It was purchased from the Panasonic store in Exeter, Devon.

I could try to sell the camera and lens separately but prefer to pass this on to somebody as a kit.

The kit new is about £940. My asking price is £800. I will post by RMSD for an additional £25.

I am based in Devon and if you are close by I am happy to meet up. Please send me a PM if you are interested. Thanks

Lee