COMPLETED FS - 17mm Lens, Domke (sold) & Think Tank Bags

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by Ray Sachs, Aug 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ray Sachs

Ray Sachs Super Moderator Moderator Subscribing Member

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

Apr 17, 2010
    Near Philadephila
    Hi all,

I have two bags and a lens for sale:

(all pictured here - For Sale bags and lens - a set on Flickr)

1. Olympus Micro 4/3 17mm pancake, f2.8 - I have a working copy of this lens and I'm selling one that came as the kit lens with my EP2. Still in the protective wrapping it came in with the camera. Not opened, not touched. I can't even confirm for sure whats in there because I've never opened it, but its the right size and you can see the "Olympus" on the lens cap through the wrapping, so I'm roughly 100% sure its the lens. These are $275 new these days. I'll sell this one for $225 shipped in the CONUS. For shipping elsewhere, buyer pays the difference between US shipping cost and actual shipping cost.

SOLD 2. Domke F6 (Green) - Only used to configure and walk around with for a couple of hours. I immediately know I loved it, saw it in the "rugged wear", bought that, traveled all over Europe with it, and this green one sat in a closet at home waiting to be reassigned to a loving home. Perfect size and configuration for one or two m43 bodies and a few lenses. A big and voluminous front pocket, a big but not voluminous pocket in the top flap (good for filters, batteries, memory, other flat stuff), and an open pocket in back that's perfect for a Kindle or a notepad or whatever papers you're carrying with you. Maybe a small magazine. Metal hook closures - wouldn't be my first choice but they break in and get pretty easy to use pretty quickly. Comes with an internal four-way divider as pictured. It carries really small but holds a lot - it was a PERFECT travel bag for me over the last month. $75 new. I'll sell it for $50 shipped in CONUS. SOLD

3. Think Tank Retrospective 10 (PineStone???) - Used for a couple of weeks and one long weekend trip, but basically new condition. Great, versatile bag, but bigger than I need or want. It has the same footprint as the Domke F6, so the same Domke inserts can work in it if you choose (I chose), it has all sorts of pockets and compartments and dividers so you can configure it in more ways than I could begin to describe. BIG pockets too, so you could carry a netbook, an ipad, lord knows what else in this if you want to. I even still have the literature for it - its a bag and it has literature! I used it with the Domke insert and liked it that way for m43 but that's only one of a zillion options. Two side pockets large enough for small water bottles. A nice pad on the strap. And everything closes with very firm, very LOUD Velcro, but comes with covers for the velcro, so you can make it silent and easier to access if you're in an area where getting ripped off isn't a concern. These are $150 new. I'll sell it for $100 shipped in CONUS.

Thanks for looking,

-Ray

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.