[EXPIRED] FS: 14-42 kit lens and assorted legacy lenses

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by dixeyk, Sep 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dixeyk

dixeyk Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    74   0   0

Aug 9, 2010
    14-42 Kit lens
    Never used. It came with my EPL-1. I have been using my legacy MF lenses and I haven't even snapped a shot with the kit lens. Comes with front and rear caps.
    $110 delivered CONUS

OM 28/2.8
    Lovely lens, in very very nice shape. Don't use and it's just sitting on my shelf. It has front and rear caps.
    $60 delivered CONUS

OM 50/1.8 "Made in Japan" version. Very clean. Terrific lens. Like the OM 28, it just isn't getting a lot of use and I would rather see it used than sit in my camera bag.
    $45 shipped CONUS

"user" Pentax Super Takumar (M42) 55/1.8
    It's clean, sharp and has lovely bokeh. I just picked up a 50/1.4 so I'm selling this one. It has the previous owners SSN (?) etched on the side. Lens is clean and free of marks (that I can see) and they appears to be free of dust. The blades are oil free.
    $20 shipped CONUS

PayPal is preferred, I am open to trades/partial trades but about the only thing I am looking for is an Olympus 17/2.8 (although I am open to suggestions). I don't have a lot of feedback here on this forum but you can check out my feedback on eBay (twobaglimit) or fourthirdsphoto (cyclops).

Attached Files:

2. summerkl

summerkl Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Jul 26, 2010
    Vancouver
    Kevin L
    A super guy

I have just completed a trade with dixeyk and met him in person. I can honestly say he is a fabulous guy to deal with.

3. dixeyk

Rating - 100%
    74   0   0

Aug 9, 2010
    Anyone?

Surely SOMEONE mut be interested in a trade...anyone? The Super Takumar and the 28/2.8 are both quite good (the OM is in immaculate shape).

4. dixeyk

Rating - 100%
    74   0   0

Aug 9, 2010
    If you have any offers feel free to let me know. If I get no interest I'll put them up on eBay.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.